took my first 3 steps today after accident

Shindo97

Registered
well as most of you know about 2 weeks ago i chopped off 3 of my toes and part of my foot trying to cut my lawn.

Short version: I was walking backwards and fell..my left foot went right under...WHAP...pulled it out and 3 toes were chopped off along with part of my foot...clean across...

SO anyway...

today i stood up and walk 3 steps forward and back....

HEH...as soon as i can build the strength back up to get the Busa off the kickstand safely i am going to go for a ride.

nothing will stop me...

also...some of you know i kickbox and teach martial arts on the side to pass my free time. Been doing it since i was a little one in Korea.

I have completed my design for my "billet foot cap" with a neoprene cushion...hahahahahahha.....I can kick right through a watermelon, human skull, or concrete now....hahahhahaha

Well...as soon as i have it fabricated...i will take vidoe of it....

My superhero name is Hammer Foot.... hahahhahahahahahha

c-ya guys...ride a little for me this weekend.

Glad that you are on the road to recovery....
beerchug.gif

Maintain that great attitude! You'll be ridin' before you know it!

With that attitude bro, you'll get there quick!

Keep it up!
biggrin.gif

Check out 'new chopper' post by id gunnut ..You'll love this.
biggrin.gif

good on you.. glad to see you not giving it a chance to get ya down.

Just think of the money your gonna save on toe sliders now!

That's great! Every little bit helps. I hope you are not in a lot of pain??? I'm sure, with your great attitude, you will be out there on your Busa in no time!!!!

wow.gif
Wow i thought you had a motorcycle accident reading the thread but damn! How'd they fix it? Did you get the rest of your foot back or did they use prostetic? Sorry to hear about that kind of shid happening

nah no prostecthic...They just went ahead a cut a nice neat line across, and then i still have my 4th toe and pinky.

Its weird knowing that part of my body is missing...and YES its true...THERE IS A SUCH THING AS GHOST PAINS...ALL the time i feel like my big toe is there, and that i can move it.

SO WEIRD.... SO i went GP shift by the way. So know i can upshift without a problem...downshifting wont be hard once my foot heals.

i am not trying to rush it...one day at a time.

I do have a good pic of my foot AFTER Surgery the way it is now. I couldnt bring myself to take a pic after the accident before surgery though.

Back