Im DOWN...wont be riding for a while...

Sorry to hear about the foot and how it happened. It is the stupid things that get us in the end. Glad to hear the positive attitude and the support of your Girlfriend is fantastic. Good on ya both. May you heal fast and back on two wheels soon.

Yep, that sucks. Hope you recover quickly.

Ya just never know what's around the corner. My father died Friday of cancer. Never knew he had it. Went in for a cough. Docs said cancer was in several organs. 6 weeks later, he was gone. Use time wisely - let's ride!

Hope you get back to riding soon. Seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and you are not going to let this slow you down. Good man.

Damn Dude ...
Well to help ya keep yer spirits up I'll tell ya that your story
inspired me to run out and buy my wife a riding mower to do my lawn!  
laugh.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Also to help you keep your mind on your recovery I'll keep yer Busa
up here with me & keep her riden.
wow.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

Have ya thought about removing yer toes on yer OTHER foot .?.?.?
Ya know, just fer balance?  
tounge.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1269"|1118030273 -->

That blows big time, bud.

Glad you're moving right along, especially mentally. That's going to be half your battle back to the perfect machine you once were!

--Wag--

Good luck on the speedy recovery bro, just saw this, been camping for a few days.

The same thing happened to my SMSgt a couple of months ago. Hes 42 years old, and just had an oops the same as you did.

Oh Man! Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad you will be OK, but life can change so fast.

Everyone on this board is always asking for pics, and this post is 3 pages long now and no one has asked.....Everybody must be slipping.....PICS

Just kidding, man my dad did the same thing but recovered his digits. Glad to see you are keeping a good attitude about it,

Man i'm sorry to hear this Shindo i know i run a risk of similar accidents in my line of work

WOrking with 1400lb cattle, large machinary and very sharp items all around my whole work is a hazard zone
wow.gif

Back