I'm at home sick

(sshhhhhh, the Ms. Semi is watching and we should all be quiet about what we know...ok? riders gotta stick together right?)

whistling.gif
whistling.gif

Hi to the Ms. Semi!
beerchug.gif

whistling.gif

Hate to hear it Colen. Hope you get well fast. Get lots of rest and drink lots of clear fluids.

You men are so dam* stubborn!!

Stay in bed, take the meds, rest. DO NOT WORK THIS WEEK. And do exactly as Ms. Semi says. (Hang tough girl, men are babies when they are sick. It ain't easy being a woman
laugh.gif
)

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif
The real question is will she let you ride this summer for days at a time?  
zzwhip.gif

Take care brother, get well soon.
winkold.gif
Long rides in the spring and summer? HUH? J/K, I am well aware and there is no problem here!!! See, I am the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding g/f in the whole wide world....
smile.gif

Semi, seriously, take your medicine and don't go back to work to quick. The hospital I work at is completely full right now with these kinds of patients. If you don't completely heal, the relapses are much worse. Listen to the Dr. and Ms. Semi. We need you well for Bash season. Prayers sent. Take care of yourself.

Hope you get better, take your meds and let your girl take care of you. Watch some comedies, laughter and rest are the best medicine.

Hey Semi, stay home and get well. For sure I will have you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you soon.
Take Care,
Anthony

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif
The real question is will she let you ride this summer for days at a time?  
zzwhip.gif

Take care brother, get well soon.
winkold.gif
Long rides in the spring and summer? HUH? J/K, I am well aware and there is no problem here!!! See, I am the most wonderful, amazing, and understanding g/f in the whole wide world....
smile.gif
hello.gif
You need to rub off on my wife
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
What ya doing after you put sicky in bed
rock.gif

rofl.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
rock.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

heart.gif

laugh.gif

shake.gif
rock.gif

rofl.gif
she went to work to make me some money for mods
super.gif

oh boy, am i ever going to pay for that remark when she sees it
deadhorse.gif
actually, she did go to work but not before she fixed me a big pot of chicken noodle soup, she is taking really good care of me but i'm already tired of laying here watching TV!

heart.gif

laugh.gif

shake.gif
rock.gif

rofl.gif
she went to work to make me some money for mods
super.gif

oh boy, am i ever going to pay for that remark when she sees it
deadhorse.gif
actually, she did go to work but not before she fixed me a big pot of chicken noodle soup, she is taking really good care of me but i'm already tired of laying here watching TV!
Chicken noodle soup?
drools.gif

Wanna send me some?
tounge.gif

Semi, I really hope you get better. I had the same problem about 3 mos ago and it helped me give up smoking, It was unbearable smoking with Bronchitis & a Upper Respiratory infection. You listen to the "Wifey" & take care of yourself BRO ! Holler if you NEED anything!!
beerchug.gif

Back