This makes me sick

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
I just saw this on CNN.com, and it makes me sick:

"OVERLAND PARK, Kansas (AP) -- Police say they believe they have found the body of a teenager who disappeared four days ago after apparently being abducted from a department store parking lot.

Police Chief John Douglass said the body was found across the state line at a Grandview, Missouri, lake. Positive identification was pending, but authorities believed it was Kelsey Smith, 18. Police said volunteer searchers could stop their work.

Smith has been missing since late Saturday, when she was apparently abducted from the parking lot of a Target store in suburban Kansas City.

Investigators had isolated two signals from Smith's cell phone to an area about 15 miles east of the store."

Honestly, I think we need to pay for more officers to patrol our streets, and more cameras, to protect our innocent kids.  I wouldn't hesitate to pay more in taxes if the government promised me that the money would go directly for this purpose.  

Prayers for her (Kelsey Smith) and her family, from Overland Park, Kansas.

Kelsey_Smith.jpg

Why is it that these premises always seem to have the cheapest cameras so that nothing can be made out in the videos?

(DAB @ Jun. 06 2007,15:01) Why is it that these premises always seem to have the cheapest cameras so that nothing can be made out in the videos?
Unless your shop lifting then they'll get you very time.

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 06 2007,15:03)
(Gunnybusa @ Jun. 06 2007,18:01) Wow magic ! That text wasnt there a moment ago
Sorry ... forgot to put in part of the article.  Really sad.
Yes it is and the scum that do these kinds of things need to be eradicated.

Her Dad used to be a LEO. They had some pretty good footage of as man they want to question.

Hopefully they can catch who did this and, in the words of Ted Nugent "Blow their brains out".

(Gunnybusa @ Jun. 06 2007,18:05)
(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 06 2007,15:03)
(Gunnybusa @ Jun. 06 2007,18:01) Wow magic ! That text wasnt there a moment ago
Sorry ... forgot to put in part of the article.  Really sad.
Yes it is and the scum that do these kinds of things need to be eradicated.
You said it. I can't imagine the pain that the family is going through, and the terror that she faced.

More police and more cameras ... if you're not doing anything wrong, then you don't have anything to worry about.

Our prayers are with her and her family, I have a 2yr old daughter, heaven help the person that harms a hair on her head.
guns.gif

from above
"Honestly, I think we need to pay for more officers to patrol our streets, and more cameras, to protect our innocent kids. I wouldn't hesitate to pay more in taxes if the government promised me that the money would go directly for this purpose."

It does not matter what cameras are there, or how many cops are on patrol, or how much we pay in extra taxes to try to avoid this......it will still happen as long as our government is puzzy soft on criminals. A eye for an eye and right after the trial not many, many years later.

Some scam wanted to get laid and that`s how it ended.
Doesnt matter if we put them in jail or kill them, there is always going to be another arsehole...

Teach your girls to protect yourself.
guns.gif

I talked to a Kansas State Trooper when he came into my shop to get fuel and who was on the scene when they found the young lady and he told me that there was definately a struggle so the poor girl did try to defend herself, MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER ENTIRE FAMILY AND FRIENDS, RIP , It is so sad to see a young child have something like this happen to them, I hope that POS dies the most horrific death possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have with a young woman missing from Santee (San Diego) also Left the house to go to work and never got there. This is tragic and who knows how many others have met the same fate. When they catch these animals all they deserve is a tall tree and a stout rope.

Where they found her is not far from me, it was at Long view lake. I take my boat out there all the time. About ten minutes from me. She was taken from a target store in Overland Park Ks. and brought to a trail just South of the lake in Grandview Mo. found her body in a shallow creek. Tire tracks form the truck led them to her. Along with the last ping from a cell tower not far from there.

(dmrowe @ Jun. 06 2007,17:22) We have with a young woman missing from Santee (San Diego) also  Left the house to go to work and never got there.  This is tragic and who knows how many others have met the same fate.  When they catch these animals all they deserve is a tall tree and a stout rope.
In my world he would be burned at the stake with a very small prolonged fire.

Back