I'm sick.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I drove down to my parent's house in Waynesboro, Va to try and finish up the transmission job i'm doing for Basscrazy on his Cranberry/Blk 06'Busa.
I got into the wrenching groove and managed to get the engine together and back into the bike. Figuring i'd take a break, and rest a bit. The wife goes and gets some Wendy's nuggets for me and less than an hour later i'm praying to the porcelin gods.  What sucks is that i made it a point to finsh the bike this weekend, and i could.... but this darn flu bug has ruined everything. I feel somewhat fine for while, then i start to feel queasy and then i vomit. All the time while barfing i have cold sweats and i'm hot on the forehead. Then after, i feel alot better and i'm fine for alittle while. Then the cycle starts again. I have to make myself eat, water has never tasted so good but i have to watch how much in ingest.

I hate being sick.......

guns.gif
Wendys Nuggets! Hope you get to feeling better bro, the wife has something, not the vomiting yet, thank God!

Wendy's and Taco Bell both should install about 30 more toilets in each store. Don't eat if your body doesnt wan't food; it will stress your digestive tract. Hope you get well soon.

Get better bro. I hope Susan doesn't get it... Hope I don't get it either... Yall still heading back today?

i'll be praying for you bro...came down with the worst case of the flu in Dec. i have had in years...took me three weeks to get over it...i would get better, try to do something, and come down with fever, nausea, and dizziness again...just make sure to get plenty of fluids and follow ibified's advice and get to the doctor sooner rather than later

BTDT. I didn't have the vomit issue. I was coughing so much my lungs started to bleed. I went to the doc and found out I had pneumonia in one lung. I'm still trying to get rid of that. The coughing is more controllable now so it's bearable.

Drink lots of water. You can survive for up to three weeks without food. You'll only last about three days without water. Get to a doc if you start to feel gurgling in your lungs when you breathe. Pneumonia can set in real fast. I went from feeling like I recovered from the Flu, to coughing up blood in two to three days. I would have been a candidate for the hospital if I waited a few more days to get checked out.

BTDT.  I didn't have the vomit issue.  I was coughing so much my lungs started to bleed.  I went to the doc and found out I had pneumonia in one lung.  I'm still trying to get rid of that.  The coughing is more controllable now so it's bearable.

Drink lots of water.  You can survive for up to three weeks without food.  You'll only last about three days without water.  Get to a doc if you start to feel gurgling in your lungs when you breathe.  Pneumonia can set in real fast.  I went from feeling like I recovered from the Flu, to coughing up blood in two to three days.  I would have been a candidate for the hospital if I waited a few more days to get checked out.
I'd rather have the flu, had pneumonia-thought I was on my deathbed.

Sorry to hear that. The flu has been bad this year.. Lots of fluids and if you spike a fever take some motrin.

Back