I'm a Rock Star

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:rofl: These empty bottles and Rock Band = Awesome scores!!! :bowdown: I'm a Rock God :laugh:

I'd like to thank all the little people :bowdown:

IMG00469-20100621-2118.jpg

IMG00466-20100621-2041.jpg

IMG00468-20100621-2107.jpg

IMG00467-20100621-2049.jpg

IMG00470-20100621-2125.jpg

Very cool, congrats Vabs. Will I still be able to look you in the eyes, or would you prefer I not address you directly? :laugh:

Congrats, Q.

I'll look you up tomorrow by chat...see how things are folding together...:beerchug:

Not one good song there. No Toby...No Rascal Flatts...sheesh :cookoo:

My boys and I used to rattle the windows quite a bit (sans alcohol :laugh: ) with RS!! We had a blast! Congrats, M! (Are you going to do the European tour this year or just the mountain home circut? :thumbsup:) :beerchug:

My boys and I used to rattle the windows quite a bit (sans alcohol :laugh: ) with RS!! We had a blast! Congrats, M! (Are you going to do the European tour this year or just the mountain home circut? :thumbsup:) :beerchug:

Ya know JW, I'm not sure I want *all this* out there just yet. Movie deals and book signing, corporate will expect more from me, I will be so strung out on whatever it takes to keep Lindsey Lohan upright. Is that's what's best for me, for my kids? Will paparazzi invade my entire life? I don't think I can handle that stress...

Nope, I think I'll just tour in my living room where others are safe from my mad skills :laugh:

Back