List one thing we don't know...

That's for posting about trying to get me banned Mister!! :laugh:

Well I wasn't posting about trying to get you banned... I really was trying to get you banned for everybody elses well being:laugh:... Sending PM's, E-mails, Letters, FB messages.... But everyone is to skewrd of you to do anything and now look at me..Im in the Pink Panty Brigade...:banghead:...See if I ever try to help you wimps again.... Ill help alright...:blowingup:

Well I wasn't posting about trying to get you banned... I really was trying to get you banned for everybody elses well being:laugh:... Sending PM's, E-mails, Letters, FB messages.... But everyone is to skewrd of you to do anything and now look at me..Im in the Pink Panty Brigade...:banghead:...See if I ever try to help you wimps again.... Ill help alright...:blowingup:

I don't know if your allowed to call anyone a "wimp" anymore with those sexy pink panties you got going on b-dub. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The outbreak is from Vabs not giving out clean fresh pink panties. She picks them up from the salvation army drop box. :poke: Ya never know who was wearing them before you got them. :rofl:

I thought that was how they was suppose to smell......Dayumit Vab's....:banghead:

You guys don’t know the half of it. I am getting ready to expand a warehouse for a customer of mine who deals in used clothes. He gets them in bulk from thrift shops, Good Will, SA, and places like that and sends to places like India and Pakistan. There must be money in it because he has 100,000 square feet completely filled up and I’m added on another 80,000 feet. The last time I was over there taking some measurements I saw at least 50 containers that were labeled “sexy nightiesâ€￾. I stayed as far away from them as I could, they claim to get everything fumigated but Lord knows how many STD’s were in those boxes…….

uploadfromtaptalk1334669316131.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1334669316131.jpg

You guys don’t know the half of it. I am getting ready to expand a warehouse for a customer of mine who deals in used clothes. He gets them in bulk from thrift shops, Good Will, SA, and places like that and sends to places like India and Pakistan. There must be money in it because he has 100,000 square feet completely filled up and I’m added on another 80,000 feet. The last time I was over there taking some measurements I saw at least 50 containers that were labeled “sexy nighties”. I stayed as far away from them as I could, they claim to get everything fumigated but Lord knows how many STD’s were in those boxes…….

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Back