List one thing we don't know...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...about you...just list one at a time, and if it involves something illegal, be smart and don't post that up :laugh:

I'll start...

I sing to Rock Band 3 when I don't have my boys and it's just me and the cats in the house (they love torture); my best song is Faith No More's "Midlife Crisis", hitting the top 10% for all idiots also playing Rock Band 3 online and singing that song :laugh:

One thing about me that my Org family doesn’t know…. Hum, that’s a hard one. I’m like an open book on here.

I got it, I’m the type of guy who would do just about anything for one of my friends but if you piss me off its all over. It takes a lot to make me mad, but once it hit that point… I become over the top pissed and I hold a grudge for a VERY long time. That, and I sing in my car when I’m alone…….You don’t want to hear it because I couldn’t carry a tune if I had a bucket.

I'm probably the slowest rider you'll ever meet and I ride one of the fastest production bikes made... :banghead:

lil charlie said:
I have an unusually long, …………..fat…………….and harry

Toe

:rulez: :worthless: if Bots can show his boobs you can show your toe:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Fine then, I'm a math whiz. I have numbers floating around in my head all the time. I love math, calculus, trigonometry, algebra, geometry, everything in school and was considered a huge nerd because of it... :laugh:

:rofl:

Big-toes-12950[1].jpg

Back