List one thing we don't know...

My right Big toe is painted with Pink Glitter Nail Polish......thanks to me taking a nap on the couch and my 4 year old with help from her mother, attacked me.....true story

C6amar9O said:
My right Big toe is painted with Pink Glitter Nail Polish......thanks to me taking a nap on the couch and my 4 year old with help from her mother, attacked me.....true story

Pics are the :rulez:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I have lived in Hawaii, Washington state, Florida, Colorado and now Virginia...

Sure wish I'd remembered the Hawaii stay, but I was only 2 :laugh:

now we are listing all the states we lived in? Ok NY, CO, IL, CA, FL and was supposed to be stationed in Pearl Harbor (USS Chosin CG-65) but thanks to a major knee injury I never made it there.:banghead:

P.S b-dub those are some nice pink panties you got there now Boo. :rofl:

Last edited:
I haved lived in TN, FL, GA, MS, CA, S Korea, Saudi Arabia for 2 months, Kuwait for 4 Months, TX.... now back to MS cant wait to move again!!!

I only got through a couple pages of this thread and I have to tell you... I am very disappointed that I can't make the Bash!!! :laugh: I have to come back and get through it all.

If i did not have a son I would not go home. he is the only reason right now that I go to the house.

I hate my life

I made the deans list this semester( math, bio, English, and cpt)

My goal upon retirement is to travel the country staying at little B&B's and writing books about it. Kind of a motorcycle guide to B&B's

Back