I'm a friggin' !!

100% pussy here. Full suit, gloves, boots and helmet. Even if I'm giong around the block. Fall down and go boom one time without and you'll know what I mean. I sorta like having my skin on me and not on the ground.

Me, Lazerblade, and two other buds went for a ride yesterday. It was super humid and like 85. I had a few people ask me if I was hot in my one piece. I told em sure but I didn't care.

Good thing we never went over the speed limit yesterday huh Blade???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I dont know.. this is what I wear, I havent had anyone call me a pussy yet
Pussy!!!!

Yeah Punk I said it!  What you trying to look scary all puffed up in yer cutsie little leathers and gloves?  
wow.gif

devil.gif

Kinda REminds me of Spaceman Spiff From Calvin and Hobbs...
smile.gif

Yeah, I must be a pussy as well, and hell yeah it's hot out there in the Summer.  My answer is to not ride a whole lot, wait for the Winter months.  But I'll sweat like a pig when I am out there rather than deal with the consequences of not being leathered up.  Besides, I can cool off again a lot faster than I can grow a new brain or new skin...

Besides folks, just carry around a water bottle and remember to hose yourself down at the lights, it'll make a huge difference once your moving again...

I laugh my ass off at the folks out there with no gear on getting wind and sun burnt and actually being hotter than I am in my gear...  It's the truth...  Try it..

Not to mention the cruiser chimps out there without any gear when the Skies open up...  I just laugh at I whistle by watching them getting there asses kicked by a raindrop, and their little saggy boobed hoochie Mama on the back getting her ass kicked too...  It's how I know that God Loves Sportbikes...  
smile.gif
 And folks that wear their gear...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089652592 -->

smile.gif

I dont know.. this is what I wear, I havent had anyone call me a pussy yet
Pussy!!!!

Yeah Punk I said it!  What you trying to look scary all puffed up in yer cutsie little leathers and gloves?  
wow.gif

devil.gif

Kinda REminds me of Spaceman Spiff From Calvin and Hobbs...  
smile.gif

Yeah, I must be a pussy as well, and hell yeah it's hot out there in the Summer.  My answer is to not ride a whole lot, wait for the Winter months.  But I'll sweat like a pig when I am out there rather than deal with the consequences of not being leathered up.  Besides, I can cool off again a lot faster than I can grow a new brain or new skin...

Besides folks, just carry around a water bottle and remember to hose yourself down at the lights, it'll make a huge difference once your moving again...

I laugh my ass off at the folks out there with no gear on getting wind and sun burnt and actually being hotter than I am in my gear...  It's the truth...  Try it..

Not to mention the cruiser chimps out there without any gear when the Skies open up...  I just laugh at I whistle by watching them getting there asses kicked by a raindrop, and their little saggy boobed hoochie Mama on the back getting her ass kicked too...  It's how I know that God Loves Sportbikes...  
smile.gif
 And folks that wear their gear...
Your problem Rev is you look at me in my leathers and you get excited.. and THAT worries the heck out of me!!!
wow.gif
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089684947 -->

smile.gif

wow.gif

O.K. I'll admit that I love wussy...Is that good enough...I wear gear too...
evil.gif

Another wuss here. Been riding many years and never went down, except in the dirt (no biggie, usually). Some might think that after years of riding with no accidents that they might be able to get away without the gear, but it only takes one time and my time finally came. Thanks to my gear I was able to hop right up and walk away after hitting the asphalt at 90 mph. I immediatley spent about $700.00 on new gear. Fixing the bike was a little more though, about $7,200.00. Lucky me, insurance paid for it, even the new gear.

ya... i used to be a badass.... until i totaled my ninja wearing sandals, shorts, short sleeve shirt(unbuttoned because im sexy), and the coolest clear lensed specs around. now it takes me 15min to get dressed for ridding. full faced helmet(shoei), fullfingered gloves(icon), textile(joerocket)/leather(spidi)/or mesh(spidi)(weather permitting) jacket, pants and over the ankle alpinestar boots. ya now im a pussy, but the strip tease getting undressed is pretty impressive
wink.gif

Im afraid of this SOB and I still havent got the 500 mile yet. Helmet, Gloves, Jeans all the time never shorts, Boots, Joe Rocket Jacket. Id much rather be in dirty clothes than bloody clothes. And Damn Thrasher you like your ready to whip someones ass while your riding.:D

Back