No longer a squid

Kassofcmb

Registered
I started out motorcycling with nothing but jeans, t-shirt and a novelty helmet.

Boy have things changed. I wear a REAL helmet now with a CE approved armor leather jacket with reflective bits, and I finally got a pair of riding pants, and I am finally all CE armored up. I gotta say I like it. Wife likes the safety too.

Just wanted to share.

:rulez:

And what's on your feet?

Just kidding, congrats on the gear. I am still having a hard time finding boots that fit my 15 feet and don't feel huge on the pegs and stuff.

:rulez:

And what's on your feet?

Just kidding, congrats on the gear. I am still having a hard time finding boots that fit my 15 feet and don't feel huge on the pegs and stuff.

I use these, I know I know not motorcycle boots but they are sturdy leather and are waterproof, antimicrobial and have a composite toe (I used to work construction and hated steel toes as here in Washington state it makes the toes get super cold, not a problem with these)
Boots

Please work on getting real motorcycle boots. I had a wreck with race boots and the sliding almost went through the boot where it had two layers. The toes aren't were you need as much hardening. The ankles are the more vulnerable in a wreck.

Tony looked at motorcycle grade leather damage first-hand yesterday that was done between 35-40 MPH. I think he might be a believer now. :laugh:

I almost bought a set of the Oxtars. I ended up going with Falco boots because I liked the fit better out of the box for my feet.

Everett Powersports carries Oxtars, and can order any size you need.

Unsquidified! Good for you. I agree about the boot thing - hardened hi-rise ankle and calf boots - when you got the money. Lower legs are very vulnerable.

good job gettin your gear on. ive been building on mine for the past little bit (not as much as i know i should), and now all i need is good riding pants. ive never been down, but i know it will prob happen sometime and i want to be ready as much as possible.

Good for you.

I just need to find some good riding pants that fit right and I'll be right there with you. :beerchug:

Back