Illegal immigrants sue Wendys

Hey guys, I just found the coolest feature! Click the "ignore" button above the post of any pot-stirring azzhole you don't want to waste time reading and everything they say goes away, and you can read just the posts from normal people!
bluegrab.gif

That is SO cool!

banana.gif

Great feature but I'll let them all be visible since well a select few ever have anything to add of material interest... Including...well uhm nevermind...
firedevil.gif
argue.gif

Why would anyone use pot-stirring azzhole... Makes you wonder why you'd even be here with your thin skin and sensitivity issues. Thought you'd have learned by now...

We could simply adopt the policies for most European nations. You try to cross a into a European country, and you get caught, they can shoot you legally. If you don't get caught crossing the boarder, but they find you later, you'll spend a while in their prison system then be deported to the country you came from.

Come legally, or don't expect a warm welcome.

lurk.gif

Sounds plausible until you discover that most European nations never even practice capital punishment. Then you learn that most "refugees" are confined to concentration camps and transported for repatriation.

The are two main reasons illegals come to the U.S.:

1. Their government encourages it!
2. Our government doesn't discourage it!

If those to reasons changed, then things would be less of a mess!

(Projekt @ Oct. 15 2006,00:45) Sounds plausible until you discover that most European nations never even practice capital punishment. Then you learn that most "refugees" are confined to concentration camps and transported for repatriation.
That's not a theory. That's what I observed in the late 80's and early 90's in southeastern Germany. It was because of the Iron Block countries, but it did happen then.

(Projekt @ Oct. 13 2006,00:09)
(BigDiesel @ Oct. 12 2006,18:49) here's .02 from a 75% caucasian, 25% african American citizen who has lived here from day 1:

I have always had it easy FINDING jobs becuz I look white.
I have always noticed it is harder for my dark-skinned bros to find work at the same level, but the determined ones still find'em.
I see alot more 'Latinos' in low-level food/service-industry jobs around here in Milw-but here in Milwaukee, WI there is a large population of LEGAL Mexicans, Puerto-Ricans, Cubans, etc (those are just the ethnic backgrounds of those that I know personally) and they all pay their taxes, go to school, have their kids in school, etc....but when I head out to 'the Boonies' like 2 hrs drive any which way from here...guess who is working at A&W, Wendy's, Booger-King, and McDo-Not-Eat-That?

a bunch a pasty, white, pimple-faced dorks and husky farmgirls (occaisionally there's one hottie or two...but they usually move out of town when they git purty, otherwise the cousins start gettin a lil touchy-feely  
wow.gif
 )

so I get sick of hearing all these "boo-hoo, Im an illegal and someone took advantage of me" stories.
if you dont like where you are-you TRY to go somewhere else...but if I put up a gate, and you jump over it, step on my grass, kick over a few flowers, then try to show up in the morning and offer to take care of my lawn???
I'll pay the lil' Jew kid down the street, or the Russian boy that lives next to my buddy to do the job, not some immigrant who crawled over/under/thru a fence/gate/river/Immigration Officer's back pocket to get here-but that's just how I get down.

if we stopped employing these fools, they wouldn't keep tryin to run over here-so, sorry to say but it's America's own fault there are so many illegals here.
I don't see anything wrong with what you've said..
Fact is that Latino immigrants and first generations don't care about where they work, it is just about finding a "jale" [Pull] so that they can buy what they need. They don't care that it may be emptying the oil out the friers at KFC or Wendy's.
The lawyer saw an opportunity to make a name for himself and he should be the one catching bad press. Not the F#!king Mexicans as Kruzin so "eloquently" put it.
I understand you're trying to wipe up the whole "Mexican Hater" mess here, Pjkt, but I know a few fellas here are taking for granted that people understand that their hatred isnt directed at Mexicans, it is directed at ANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS whatever race/minority....

n I would like to think the f**king Mexicans are just the ones here without papers, like the f**king Russians, f**king Haitians, and all the other f**king races that jumped ship, hauled outa dodge and showed up on Americas' doorstep thinkn they could step over all the folks who came here and FOUGHT HARD (and sum still are) to get their citizenship status; then somehow because they are "struggling" to get legal now, after cheating and LYING and STEALING (because thats what ALL illegal aliens here are doing to the rest of the REAL Americans) some of these lying, cheating thieves got wind through some channel (cue scheming Lawyer pic) that they could still fight to get into this country-so OF COURSE they jumped at the oppourtunity-any illegal of any racial background would do it, if it meant they could stay here, or at least get some money out of it- [
b]THATS WHY THE LIL COCKROACHES SHOWED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE![/b] (Im referring to ALL illegals here- because when INS shows up, they scatter just like their namesake...if Cockroaches is too harsh a term for some, howabout "Drug dealers" or "criminals" or "Squid Riders" ? ---because all those scatter when the po-po shows up, too
tounge.gif

i show no love for anybody who is cheating the American system for their own benefit and costing the rest of the LEGAL citizens $$$...but Im just a big 'ole hippocrite...cant say too much, but I think we all know how 'security' gets paid in a titty bar...and I know I had to put my SSN on an app-but that paper is collectin dust in a drawer somewhere, not getn sent to INS to be checked-so Im with whoever said 'blame the employers' of illegals. If we stop helping them make so much $$, and give it to someone legit, we can be a part (very small part Im sure) of the solution, instead of the problem everybody in here is so miffed about.

Sounds about right from that perspective. Nowadays though they are too PC to select compatible and deport non-compatible immigrants.

no shid!-goes right back to the whole "scheming Coporations" theme-we pay for all their stuff, thay make more $$ cuz they're using illegals...they get more illegals to work for less, make more $$, sell everything cheaper and we snatch it up like blind stupid numbnutz, then when we catch a few trying to play the system, it turns into a finger-pointing contest...where in that whole mess did anybody try to do anything about STOPPING the illegals from actually getting here?
rock.gif
???

(sigh).....well, Im off to make some hard-earned $$, and Im not giving any to any IRS fa**ots-unless they make me
guns.gif

I'll say this again for the eleventeenth time...
I don't care where they are from...
If someone comes here, by sneaking across the Border in any way...
They are an Illegal immigrant...
I have not singled out Mexicans, others on the Board have said that, not me...
To me they are all Illegal immigrants...
It has nothing to do with Race to me...
People come here from all over the World, and if they come here in any way other than the Legal way,
then quess what, they are Illegal immigrants...
Please stop trying to make it a Race issue...

David

(Devious @ Oct. 14 2006,17:47) I'll say this again for the eleventeenth time...
People come here from all over the World, and if they come here in any way other than the Legal way,

David
I agree but they are not "immigrants". They are illigal aliens. it means a different thing. The people who want open borders use the word "immigrants" on purpose to make a connection to our forefathers so that we all think of them the same way we do our roots. Being a Immigrant is by doing it the correct way, the hard way.

Just wanted to state that because people sometimes don't think about it that way.

They are "illigal Aliens" Not "undocumented immigrants".

Paul

David
Dave...
You are entitled to your opinions. I am entitled to mine... I appreciate your willingness to play along when I am raising and issue and I believe that you genuinely think I am an Okay vato.
However, you can say all you want about not targeting Mexicans, in particular about the "Illegal" issue. You can say all you want about having equal feelings towards all "criminal" invaders. But, you have to demonstrate the truth by concentrating your posts on material other than this issue, over and over.
Don't you agree with the term?. If it looks like one, if it walks like one, it probably is one. As a man that served for a career in the Service you have plenty of experience in identifying personality traits. Odds are that you probably ran across one or two (or a shedload) of racist people from the SouthEastern USA, both Black and white. How were you able to assess their social philosophy?
Now apply that here and check out the bulk of your posts. Lots of derogatory material is in them. Bro, I don't want a fight, I just want to share some constructive criticism.
I know that you will read this and understand why some folks here and even myself from time to time would think you lean towards a biased stance. Like a recent topic here may have shared with you, it is a multitude of members that make these observations. Yes, we know you exist in a non-traditional progressive relationship and I commend you for it. I tend to like "las gueras" myself and that illustrates an inverse relationship to yours but that doesn't buy you any respect and empathy from the vatos and mestizos or mulattos here.
I still want to come over some day for barbacoa or carne guizada though and I will bring the 100% Blue Agave to the gathering.

Maybe patriotic posts regarding other facets of this nation's problems would go to show how you say you really feel. I would be glad to join in on those and DISAGREE with everything you say. You know, that is what makes this place fun. And people need to put on the game face when in these places instead of wearing their heart on their sleeves.

I have only a few and to the point facts!
1--Know the national anthem! This is your bible!
2--Know that the rich is always trying to make $
3--Know that in America we speak English
4--Know to be American you have to commit yourself to it, everyone knows that your're from Mexica,Cuba, etc... But we don't know what you're bringing to the table, unless you put that right hand up and say the OATH!!!
5--After this you have to be willing to fight for your country, not just suck-up the jobs, while true Americans fight for their COUNTRY! to have a job!
6--Not the last and not the least, come correct with yourself and just make your on country better, by using America as your model, and get what you want in your country kicked off! Since you want to be here so bad, but want be ther at the same time! Do you really want to be American?  
7--Oh yeah! If you own business because American rather promote you than it's oWn! quit trying to act like you own some s..t!  It was a handout FooL  
argue.gif

(Projekt @ Oct. 15 2006,07:42)

David
- I appreciate your willingness to play along when I am raising and issue and I believe that you genuinely think I am an Okay vato.

- I tend to like "las gueras" myself ...

- but that doesn't buy you any respect and empathy from the vatos and mestizos or mulattos here.

- I still want to come over some day for barbacoa or carne guizada though and I will bring the 100% Blue Agave to the gathering.
Dude, he has NO idea what you said!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back