I'll be at the Bash with my BusaRest backrest, Gen 2 model is complete!

KvHotDog4

Registered
I will finally be able to make it the Spring Busa Bash!!!! I have been to the fall twice and it was always an amazing time I love the dragon and just to see that many busa's in one place is pure greatness lol.

On another note if anyone is interested in my backrest's that I have been selling I will bring them to the bash with me, and since there are no shipping or Paypal fees I will sell the Gen 1 for $195 and the Gen 2 for $220. That is a $30 discount from normal org price and a $130 discount from my Ebay price! If you are interested PM me for more information!

Gen 1 model $195 (at the bash only price)
P8050338.jpg
Gen 2 model $220 (at the bash only price)
IMAG0065[1].jpg

P8050338.jpg

IMAG0065[1].jpg

Kevin I still owe you a write up. My wife loves the backrest. She says it makes her feel safe when I roll on the throttle. That rack and backrest are SOLID! Thanks a million! :thumbup:

Kevin I still owe you a write up. My wife loves the backrest. She says it makes her feel safe when I roll on the throttle. That rack and backrest are SOLID! Thanks a million! :thumbup:

I am glad to hear you are enjoying my product! Thank you for the comment!

Sooooo...can I have my grab bar back now ???:poke:

P.S. While you are on here, you need to PM me your cell; we were trying to reach you for a potential ride last saturday that the weather didn't hold for...

You too Trey...

Sooooo...can I have my grab bar back now ???:poke:

P.S. While you are on here, you need to PM me your cell; we were trying to reach you for a potential ride last saturday that the weather didn't hold for...

You too Trey...

Lol, yeah you can have it back whenever you like, I was beginning to think you had forgotten about it :poke: .

Back