Gen 2 BusaRest now available!!

Now that is a good idea, I had not thought about it that way. I will definitely look into this. What is this cop cloaking box I need one asap!

Oh man, one of my brothers used to bungee a rasty old cardboard box to his FZ-1. He said it keeps the cops away cause they think you are a nerd or down and out so you only have a bike to live out of. One thing was true, when we both came up to intersection the cops looked at me and he was invisible! So I guess it was true! One of those file minder boxes, he would keep his helmet in it. He would be a big fan of your seat because it looks way more practical than a hooligan would want back there!

I too am again interested in this Kv. I'm almost thinking I'd just like to have one without the backrest and only luggage rack. Also possibly have it powdercoated white? I like the idea of just having a rack there for extra carry ability. I may need it in a few weeks. Don't really want to wear a heavy back pack all day long.
Either one without seat back or one removable?

I too am again interested in this Kv. I'm almost thinking I'd just like to have one without the backrest and only luggage rack. Also possibly have it powdercoated white? I like the idea of just having a rack there for extra carry ability. I may need it in a few weeks. Don't really want to wear a heavy back pack all day long.
Either one without seat back or one removable?

If you need it in a couple of weeks I will do my best to have one that folds down for you, but one without the rest would definitely be possible. If I remember correctly your bike is the 09 white with blue trim? Is it the same white as the 06 LE? If so I already have that color, if not I will have to order it and its usually 2 - 3 day shipping on the powder. Either way let me know and I'll get right on it for you!

Got the back rest today, Great Quality and the Girl Friend loves it. Can't wait the first couple hundred mile ride with her on it and without backpacks for over night trips!!

IMG_1690.JPG

Glad you like it! I look forward to more pics on the road, remember the trips never happened if you don't have pics to prove it!

On a side note, it looks like your bike has a very nice place to stay for the winter. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your concern and honesty in your statements. The rack has 4 points where it is welded, 2 on each bracket, each weld is welded on all 4 sides. I set the welder hot and I weld it slow so I get the best penetration all the way around. The cushion is held on by 2 bars that are welded to the rack in the same way, each weld is welded on all 4 sides, welded hot and slow for better penetration. I put every backrest through the same strength test. I have attached close up pictures of all the welds for the gen 1 model and also pictures of the mounting bracket for the gen 2.

Bracket mounting to the luggage rack
View attachment 239565

Mounting points for the cushion
View attachment 239566
View attachment 239567
View attachment 239570
View attachment 239571

Gen 2 bracket that mounts to the bike, welded to the support brace for the rack.
View attachment 239568
View attachment 239569

Here is a video showing the strength test I put all my backrest through and the mounting mounting procedure.

Hayabusa Backrest Strength.3gp - YouTube
[video=youtube_share;ca_qS6UWzS4]
[/video]

Hayabusa Backrest Mounting and strength.3gp - YouTube
[video=youtube_share;EDyQo8ULipQ]
[/video]
Where can i order one

This is a custom backrest/sissy bar that will fit any 2008 and up Hayabusa. To mount it all you do is remove your grab bar, take the rubber cushion and spacers out of the grab bar, put them in this backrest and install on the bike in the same location as the grab bar. About 5 - 10 minutes to install.

I make these BusaRest back rest out of steel and weigh approximately 12 lbs. They are machined, pressed, drilled, bent, welded and formed for a perfect fit. Everyone I build is test fitted on the bike shown in the pictures. Then i have them powder coated to what ever color you wish
View attachment 239000View attachment 239001View attachment 239002View attachment 239003View attachment 239004View attachment 239005

The price for the Gen 2 model is $250 with free shipping to the US. I will sell internationally, however I cannot give free shipping for this, I will give a discount.

I still have the Gen 1 models available their price is $225 with free shipping. International shipping rates still apply at a discount.
View attachment 239006
View attachment 239007
View attachment 239008
View attachment 239009
View attachment 239010
View attachment 239011

This is a must have mod for anyone who plans to have a passenger not only will this give relief to the passenger, but it also allows the passenger to set a little further back which gives the driver more room to move around. It also helps to secure the passenger on the bike for any of those hard take offs that these powerful machines are capable of. If you have kids that are always wanting to ride but you don't feel comfortable letting them because they could slide off the back, this is a great solution to that problem and will also give you more quality time with your children.

I can set up payments through Paypal if you are interested in going that route. I can be flexible just PM me an offer if you are interested.

Please PM me with any and all questions or concerns you may have and I will gladly respond. Thank you for your interest in my product!

I am also selling these on Ebay if you would like your money to be protected through them then you can go to my auction and purchase them there, however the org price is only for the org. Ebay fees are killer.
Gen 1
99-07 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SEAT BACKREST / SISSY BAR RACK | eBay

Gen 2
08 09 10 11 12 GEN 2 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SEAT BACKREST / SISSY BAR RACK | eBay

I ship Monday - Thursday. Your shipping time will vary on the color you choose. Usually takes 2 days to powder coat if the color is in stock, if I have to order the powder then it could take up to a week. I try to keep a large variety of colors, but if you need it fast e-mail me and check the stock on the color you wish to have.

I will ship worldwide but the free shipping is only to the United States. I will give a discount to International buyers, however e-mail me before purchasing to get a shipping quote.

I have asked Captain about selling these on his website, I am not a business and I am not trying to get rich off of selling these. I am a fellow Busa rider who is just trying to give back to this site that has given me so much information.

View attachment 239000

View attachment 239001

View attachment 239002

View attachment 239003

View attachment 239004

View attachment 239005

View attachment 239006

View attachment 239007

View attachment 239008

View attachment 239009

View attachment 239010

View attachment 239011
`
This is a custom backrest/sissy bar that will fit any 2008 and up Hayabusa. To mount it all you do is remove your grab bar, take the rubber cushion and spacers out of the grab bar, put them in this backrest and install on the bike in the same location as the grab bar. About 5 - 10 minutes to install.

I make these BusaRest back rest out of steel and weigh approximately 12 lbs. They are machined, pressed, drilled, bent, welded and formed for a perfect fit. Everyone I build is test fitted on the bike shown in the pictures. Then i have them powder coated to what ever color you wish
View attachment 239000View attachment 239001View attachment 239002View attachment 239003View attachment 239004View attachment 239005

The price for the Gen 2 model is $250 with free shipping to the US. I will sell internationally, however I cannot give free shipping for this, I will give a discount.

I still have the Gen 1 models available their price is $225 with free shipping. International shipping rates still apply at a discount.
View attachment 239006
View attachment 239007
View attachment 239008
View attachment 239009
View attachment 239010
View attachment 239011

This is a must have mod for anyone who plans to have a passenger not only will this give relief to the passenger, but it also allows the passenger to set a little further back which gives the driver more room to move around. It also helps to secure the passenger on the bike for any of those hard take offs that these powerful machines are capable of. If you have kids that are always wanting to ride but you don't feel comfortable letting them because they could slide off the back, this is a great solution to that problem and will also give you more quality time with your children.

I can set up payments through Paypal if you are interested in going that route. I can be flexible just PM me an offer if you are interested.

Please PM me with any and all questions or concerns you may have and I will gladly respond. Thank you for your interest in my product!

I am also selling these on Ebay if you would like your money to be protected through them then you can go to my auction and purchase them there, however the org price is only for the org. Ebay fees are killer.
Gen 1
99-07 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SEAT BACKREST / SISSY BAR RACK | eBay

Gen 2
08 09 10 11 12 GEN 2 SUZUKI HAYABUSA SEAT BACKREST / SISSY BAR RACK | eBay

I ship Monday - Thursday. Your shipping time will vary on the color you choose. Usually takes 2 days to powder coat if the color is in stock, if I have to order the powder then it could take up to a week. I try to keep a large variety of colors, but if you need it fast e-mail me and check the stock on the color you wish to have.

I will ship worldwide but the free shipping is only to the United States. I will give a discount to International buyers, however e-mail me before purchasing to get a shipping quote.

I have asked Captain about selling these on his website, I am not a business and I am not trying to get rich off of selling these. I am a fellow Busa rider who is just trying to give back to this site that has given me so much information.

View attachment 239000

View attachment 239001

View attachment 239002

View attachment 239003

View attachment 239004

View attachment 239005

View attachment 239006

View attachment 239007

View attachment 239008

View attachment 239009

View attachment 239010

View attachment 239011
Backrest looks great. I've recently purchased my first Hayabusa and would like at backrest for the wife. I've got a 2014. Do these backrest fit on my model Hayabusa?

Back