Gen 1 BusaRest backrest 25% Discount to 1st 5 customers!!

Update! The Gen 2 model is coming along very nice I should have 4 ready to ship in the next couple of weeks!

I still have 1 left for the Gen 1 that is made and ready for powder coating. Since it is the last one I have left I will sell it for the discounted price of 168.75 + 50% discount on shipping. All I ask is for you to write a review on the quality of my product and post it here.

Please post reviews in this thread, Thank you.

Kevin, I still owe you a review. I honestly haven't had a chance to use it yet, so I've been holding out for that.

I will say that the construction is very nice and the thing seems solid and functional. I'm very happy with my purchase and will be glad for the rack and extra cargo capacity, as well as a little piece of mind for my long-haul co-pilot, when I do get a chance to go for another longer trip.

I would not hesitate to buy this piece. It's exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk and furious fingers

Kevin, I still owe you a review. I honestly haven't had a chance to use it yet, so I've been holding out for that.

I will say that the construction is very nice and the thing seems solid and functional. I'm very happy with my purchase and will be glad for the rack and extra cargo capacity, as well as a little piece of mind for my long-haul co-pilot, when I do get a chance to go for another longer trip.

I would not hesitate to buy this piece. It's exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk and furious fingers

No worries Josh, thank you for the update. I am glad you are pleased with the quality, and thank you for your comments.
I just got back from a 730 mile weekend trip. Carried all my luggage plus some of my parents and Dads sleeping bag. Had no problems with the luggage moving around or leaning the bike. Pictures came from my phone so they are poor quality.
SSPX0077.jpg
SSPX0101.jpg
SSPX0107.jpg

SSPX0077.jpg

SSPX0101.jpg

SSPX0107.jpg

UPDATE!!!! The Gen 2 model is finished and ready for your order, I will have the photos up by this weekend!!!

hey kv, i received it, but unfortunately, my wife has refused to ride with me. but i will say that the workmanship is fantastic. i'm going to put it on the bike tomorrow and snap a picture or two. the satin finish is fantastic.

Yo Kev! I've been waiting for your Gen2 for about a year now! Glad it's finally done. Put me down on the list for the Gen2. I'm sure your product is awesome, just want to see some pics of it first before we finalize. Thanks. JJ

Is this price still available for the GEN I. Wondering if the one that you had eft is available. If so, please PM.

Wow that is an awesome rig! I'll have to get one but I need to wait till after Christmas. Whats the best way to order one? I'm new to all this.

Recieved mine and it is outstanding. My significant other probably hasn't been ridding with me for a year +.
We got the backrest and she loves it. Went riding like 3 week-ends in a row and then I got an ear full
and a punch when we missed a week-end, she likes it that much.

Picture029.jpg

Quality fit and finish is outstanding.

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

I will say I was only going to use it when riding two up, but as the Busa is my
daily ride and I always carry a backpack (lunch, gym cloths, etc.) I started using
a bungie and putting it on my rear seat...it's so nice to ride without a backpack
on...I use the thing everyday and refuse to take it off.

Picture025.jpg

Hats off big time props to KvHotDog4 for making a great product. I been looking for
a backrest for years now and found one that is "worthy" of being on a busa. This is it
do not hesitate if your considering a backrest. This one is top notch.

Thanks KvHotDog4 :thumbsup:

btw get quite a few looks and thumbup from fellow drivers and
have had a couple of people stopping and asking about the backrest.

These look nice...any chance you can add to supports on the side "to help retain a kido" ? I would think it's simply just 2 2" wide by 12" long strips with some 1" foam to help keep it safe if they were to rub up against it. Let me know...I'm game if you can add that...

MikePeavler@comcast.net

Thanks,
Mike

last I heard no. He made me a very nice gen 2 backrest with arm rests, but said he wasn't going to be able to do them anymore due to no access to tools required i think

2012-09-29_13-25-49_103.jpg

2012-09-29_13-26-02_593.jpg

ok.... i guess me and friend will have to make it. he has the tools and we have the know how. lets see how it goes.

Back