No gen 2's in prostreet drag...gen 1's must be a thing

Check this out for the big bore nitrous crowd

View attachment 1598730

Pro Mod Hayabusa block, sleeved. Last twice as long as nickasil plated bores. Used in big nitrous (400+ HP Shot) applications. 3.50" tall, .040" taller than stock with stock bore spacing, perfect for a Gen 2 crank with no spacer. The bore is finished for 84mm pistons.
That wouldn't last one pass down the track would It

The respect I have for those guys...wheeew

speed is just a question of money :race:
Hi. The Gen 2 blocks have a better chance to crack. The dry block can not be used on the street. A top team I would say bike and to race 1 year $150,000.00. I will have about $5,000.00 in my head. You see more in and more air out = more HP. A 1570cc motor with a turbo will make more HP than a 1300cc turbo. I wonder how many billet or magnieseime heads that would have to be sold to offsetthe cost to have them made by lets say Edelbrock, Dart, Tric Flow, Brodix or Airflow Research? Think out side of the box guys. Iike the guy who built the inline 5 does.

Hi. The Gen 2 blocks have a better chance to crack. The dry block can not be used on the street. A top team I would say bike and to race 1 year $150,000.00. I will have about $5,000.00 in my head. You see more in and more air out = more HP. A 1570cc motor with a turbo will make more HP than a 1300cc turbo. I wonder how many billet or magnieseime heads that would have to be sold to offsetthe cost to have them made by lets say Edelbrock, Dart, Tric Flow, Brodix or Airflow Research? Think out side of the box guys. Iike the guy who built the inline 5 does.
I cant afford to think outside the box.

for the street crowd, put this in your bucket . . .

ok... ill bite... take me to school frank.... its like pullin teeth today to get you to talk.:firing:

That would be a billet block with water jackets . . . if you have an extra 2K sitting around. Fact is a stock Gen 1 block is not "scalloped" , so it is stronger than a Gen 2 block. However, as long as a Gen 2 block is kept to stock bore, you can turn it up all you want (with a turbo). For those that just can't resist bigger holes, there are options out there . . .

That would be a billet block with water jackets . . . if you have an extra 2K sitting around. Fact is a stock Gen 1 block is not "scalloped" , so it is stronger than a Gen 2 block. However, as long as a Gen 2 block is kept to stock bore, you can turn it up all you want (with a turbo). For those that just can't resist bigger holes, there are options out there . . .
so this would be the way to go if one wanted to go big bore and turbo? for conversations sake...……...

like I said in another thread.... for 5-6 grand INSTALLED.... 260-300 hp.... BEST DEAL in the business is a gen1 stage1 turbo.
like i said.... for u guys out there with the grand plans.... a stage one can make 275 hp on a stock unopened engine on a gen1.... safely/reliably.... and u don't have to spend half ure life saving up for it.... just a credit card and do it.... otherwise its 4-5 grand to just build a strong motor to take big hp.... BUT with 260-275 hp.... ull be faster than most any new bike out there...…… great deal... and its a relatively simple setup without complicated boost controllers and secondary fueling.... just a wastegate spring controls boost.... and if its an RCC kit its backed by a 2 year warranty AND AND AND Richard at RCC actually talks with you and HELPS.. always answers his phone, or returns the call.... and at some point.... TRUST ME.... ure gonna wanna talk with either Richard or frank about something.... great people with INTEGRITY.

Last edited:
like i said.... for u guys out there with the grand plans.... a stage one can make 275 hp on a stock unopened engine on a gen1.... safely/reliably.... and u don't have to spend half ure life saving up for it.... just a credit card and do it.... otherwise its 4-5 grand to just build a strong motor to take big hp.... BUT with 260-275 hp.... ull be faster than most any new bike out there...…… great deal... and its a relatively simple setup without complicated boost controllers and secondary fueling.... just a wastegate spring controls boost.... and if its an RCC kit its backed by a 2 year warranty AND AND AND Richard at RCC actually talks with you and HELPS.. always answers his phone, or returns the call.... and at some point.... TRUST ME.... ure gonna wanna talk with either Richard or frank about something.... great people with INTEGRITY.
So...since its been said

#1 call Richard at rcc for his stage 1 turbo
#2 then send it all to frank at powerhouse NY for tuning

$5000 250-300hp gen 1 busa...done

Had to say that bc for the longest time I thought Richard and frank were the same people at the same place....turbo kit is in Canada, tuning pro in NY

So...since its been said

or call frank and see what is what... he is there number 1 dealer, but doesn't like to say it.... have a conversation with him, he doesn't like to feel like a salesman... but I have no problem running my mouth.... he helped me GREATLY when he didn't have to..... I just don't want any of these young guys out here to fall into a trap thinking they are saving 500-1000 bucks and end up screwed with nobody to talk to with a bullshyt kit.

So...since its been said

Had to say that bc for the longest time I thought Richard and frank were the same people at the same place....turbo kit is in Canada, tuning pro in NY

#1 call Frank at POWERHOUSE for any RCC kit and maybe even get an org discount . . .
#2 then send your bike to Frank at
POWERHOUSE for the install and tune.

RCC and
POWERHOUSE are two different shops, same great service. You can always contact me directly
for any reason or question, the same can be said for Richard up in Canada. Having vendors who are also
dear friends goes a long, long way . . .

There are plenty of GEN2 bodies in Prostreet. Most of the engines are "Gen1" based, but really that is just the cylinder, Head, throttle bodies, and transmission. The spacing of the intake ports as well as the more complex Throttle bodies on a gens have no real benefit in prostreet. Heads are more expensive, and the cylinders aren't as strong.

As for the "Look" of a GEN2, all of the DME bikes, Justin Shakir, Mark Gargulio, Darion Payne, Ryan Hable, etc are all GEN2

There's lots of guys just running the Gen1 bodies as the aeros are better (as previously stated), while running a gen 2 block. There's busas running 6.60s-6.80s running a gen 2 block. As per the numbers of Gen1s to Gen2s, tough to say. Guys will also use a gen 1 block with a gen 2 crank for the extra stroke...etc. So it depends on how you look at it.

#GreatestOfAllTimeList ~ #ProStreetMPH *

Pro Street MPH List
RiderMPHPowerModelDate
1Rodney Williford230.37TurboHayabusa04/19 – XDA
2Ehren Litten227.08TurboHayabusa04/19 – XDA
3Mark Gargiulo223.69TurboHayabusa10/17 – NHDRO
4Jeremy Teasley222.36TurboHayabusa11/18 – Man Cup
5Joey Gladstone221.16TurboHayabusa04/15 – IDBL
6Chris Connelly221.10TurboHayabusa04/18 – XDA
7Jason Dunigan220.73TurboHayabusa04/19 – XDA
8Justin Shakir220.69TurboHayabusa08/18 – XDA
9Ryan Schnitz220.12Turbo1k - Suzuki04/19 – XDA
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 entries

Last edited:
so you could build a 1397 motor with boost with this block on a streetbike application? is this accurate... low comp slugs have to be custom made?

Last edited:
Back