If You Had 6 Month's to Live ?????

:laugh: :whistle:

Six months to live, hmmm Well I would definitly spend more time with my family. Travel for sure and try to take my family and friends with me so that they have some good memories to look back on. Not that there are alot of bad, but you can never have enough good memories. Oh and find BusaWhipped a decent wife!!! One that loves to do all the things he does. So then he wont have to keep nagging her to do things with him. :laugh: Semi, you will be needing a haircut soon! ;)

If you only had 6 months to live, I'd be getting my hair cut. If I only had 6 months to live, nothing different. Work all week and take the Busa out on the weekends. All of my life insurance is paid for by the company. They own me up to the day I die if I want to make sure mrsBusaWhipped is covered after I'm gone.

In that case you need to start getting up about 15 minutes early every morning so that I can run the clippers over your head, mister!!! :rofl:

I would go around spanking every attractive woman I could find until I found one that was up for a good time. I would do it everyday.

I guess I'm different...I would spend the first 5 months (or till I started showing signs of system shutdown) with my family, making the best of it. when it would start getting bad, or to the last month, I'd say my goodbyes and leave. from that point, I'd try to take out as many "career" sick effers that like kids , that the justice system let loose. that is the thing that really boils me the most. for those, there is only 1 way to reform them to keep them from becoming repeat ofenders.

I would spend time with my family...visit Puerto Rico one more time...ride when I could, and maybe, just maybe... be ghost's wheel man...some people just need killin...

I would spend time with my family...visit Puerto Rico one more time...ride when I could, and maybe, just maybe... be ghost's wheel man...some people just need killin...

like mini-me. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I'd pre plan funeral arrangements.

I'd sell the house and take the profit out for another, smaller, one so that my wife wouldn't have a mortgage payment anymore.

Other than that, probably not a lot different.

Keep working (They provide a very good life insurance policy).

Oh, I probably wouldn't bother to study for my corporate finance final this Wed.

:laugh: :whistle:

Semi, you will be needing a haircut soon! ;)

We're getting him a flowbee!! :whistle:

flowbee.jpg

Hmm 6months max those credit cards. add my turbo finish customizing the busa. Then ride as much as i as i could, really pushing my self and my limits. Draw up a will to pass my wonderful piece of machinery to my nephew( considering the 400,000 life insurance paid all my debt.) Tell all my friends and family it was a blast and im out!

Buy a Lamborghini Diablo VT, mod the hell out of it and go race it every weekend for those 6 months and then the very last weekend id lead the police on a high speed chase.:beerchug:

Increace my life insurance to over a million dollars so my mom will be set for life.

Go for a ride in an F-16.

Chase Tornadoes and perhaps get closer than most people ever will.

Leave my mark at church:bowdown:

Play Call of duty as much as possible.

The list can go on.

As I read this thread, it all the more embeds its truth that we are all brothers gathered together for just a taste of what truly being In The Wind means. . .

Thanks for sharing your lives, your loves, your dreams, your hopes, your goals, and especially for sharing what the oRg Band of Brothers does best!

The greatest of all gifts is love. For that, I am truly grateful.

As for me, I would gather all my family and friends, ride to our hearts content on the wings of eagles, and be FOREVER FREE. . .IN THE WIND. . .

Back