If You Had 6 Month's to Live ?????

There's no guarantee you will have tomorrow...

There,s no guarantee you have another breath.

My pastors son had just turned 16 went 4 ride with friends he had no way of knowing it would be last time he ever saw him.you cant see the stopwatch of god theres no bargining 4 additional time.Your time could be running out turn 2 god 2 forgive my sins thats what I would do.I WOULDNT FEAR IT BECAUSE i KNOW I WOULD BE GOING HOME.

View attachment 1522511

I see your point brother & god knows I partially agree with you but its not your place to worry about them. They'll be dealt with when they need to be.
HOWEVER,.....should I be blessed with children someday and someone harms them.....There will be no corner small enough on earth to hide from me, I WOULD find them & destroy their very existence
Posted via Mobile Device

lol yeah i did that avatar in photoshop
Posted via Mobile Device

Since I'm not married,and no kids, I would want to meet all of you on the Org. My first trip would be to meet the Capt, then Hal & Mary, then meet Macon 454, then the girls on the Org who ride, then Rev 6:5, then twotonevert,then Bigrod1300,then Rayabusa,then the (Wheelie King, Tufbusa),then DO3, then acehole,then go to the job site of Dozerdriver and play with the toys for the day,then meet Busablue,wingding,nightflight,scar, go back to Rayabusa and fish,then visit Evil keeps me young, and then the rest of the friends I've befriended, then back to macon454 :laugh::laugh: then rent a big cruse ship, and take you all on a cruse for a week,at my expense.. Thats my promiss if I only had 6 months.. Oh, I forgot Ba Busa :laugh:

and me :-(. Oh by the way i'm redkat05 a.k.a. Jason(the one my folks gave me) HAHA
Posted via Mobile Device

Since I'm not married,and no kids, I would want to meet all of you on the Org. My first trip would be to meet the Capt, then Hal & Mary, then meet Macon 454, then the girls on the Org who ride, then Rev 6:5, then twotonevert,then Bigrod1300,then Rayabusa,then the (Wheelie King, Tufbusa),then DO3, then acehole,then go to the job site of Dozerdriver and play with the toys for the day,then meet Busablue,wingding,nightflight,scar, go back to Rayabusa and fish,then visit Evil keeps me young, and then the rest of the friends I've befriended, then back to macon454 :laugh::laugh: then rent a big cruse ship, and take you all on a cruse for a week,at my expense.. Thats my promiss if I only had 6 months.. Oh, I forgot Ba Busa :laugh:

:poke: :whistle:

I pm'd ya cuz I can't add friends from mobile
Posted via Mobile Device

charge up my credit cards and spend it on paintball, my mustang, buy myself a busa, drugs and keep it real for 6 months and party with my friends and family.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I would need verification that what you had was not contageous before you visited :rulez:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks, thats so kind of you to say that. :rofl: why dont you just start Bash Busamomingrief thread so we can go on with this one.. I dont mind David, I've gone thru worse PAL !!

Hey hey sounds like you becoming and seeing me twice, and then you would be hooked you would have to come back again and again. :whistle:

:laugh:

I would need verification that what you had was not contageous before you visited :rulez:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Life sucks when you have allergies especially to happieness!! Get that checked out before Busamomingrief comes to see ya. I would want her last 6months to be the happiest they could be. And yours too! :thumbsup:

Thanks, thats so kind of you to say that. :rofl: why dont you just start Bash Busamomingrief thread so we can go on with this one.. I dont mind David, I've gone thru worse PAL !!

it would be prolly the shortest thread on the board...so far from the ones I've come across,your replies are positive and kind...kinda hard to bash that:beerchug:

Back