If You Had 6 Month's to Live ?????

Promise Carmen Electra, Shyla Stylz that i would leave them my 6 billion dollar inheritance if they became my sex slave for the six months, and i would take them out on rides on weekends:rofl:

Since I'm not married,and no kids, I would want to meet all of you on the Org. My first trip would be to meet the Capt, then Hal & Mary, then meet Macon 454, then the girls on the Org who ride, then Rev 6:5, then twotonevert,then Bigrod1300,then Rayabusa,then the (Wheelie King, Tufbusa),then DO3, then acehole,then go to the job site of Dozerdriver and play with the toys for the day,then meet Busablue,wingding,nightflight,scar, go back to Rayabusa and fish,then visit Evil keeps me young, and then the rest of the friends I've befriended, then back to macon454 :laugh::laugh: then rent a big cruse ship, and take you all on a cruse for a week,at my expense.. Thats my promiss if I only had 6 months.. Oh, I forgot Ba Busa :laugh:

I am only a stone's throw away do you think you could just swing by real quick on your way to the middle of the USA :down:

it would be prolly the shortest thread on the board...so far from the ones I've come across,your replies are positive and kind...kinda hard to bash that:beerchug:

I agree, she does seem like a very good person. :thumbsup:

Every day till the day I die would be spent doing something that pushed the limits of what I find. Yet, each day would also be spent with my family and my wife enjoying their presence. Odd you would ask this question...I have had to address this in more then just the esoteric form here.

I know what I would be lining up....

487142.png

i would live like i have so far. truely not regretting a bit. and i would make a detour south to orlando area... mabey help a brother out with the the nice ladys i hear are from there :whistle:

I know what I would be lining up....

487142.png

oh and as a thought like i told red the other night...it aint all its cracked up to be... especialy when you get them to live together too... its all smiles for a while...then well...not good

yeah well who said he wanted em to live with him lol
Posted via Mobile Device

- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams[/url]

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.... might answer some questions... about and hour and a half.... WELL WORTH IT!!!! :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd sell the house and truck and ride the bike to the grand canyon. Then to South Carolina and visit mom for awhile then head south to visit sisters in Georgia and Florida.

Throwing some "stones" your way. It is not too late!!! Who knows you may hopefully have a lifetime with her instead of at the end saying "I should have". Do it!!!

thanks, but at this point I'm resolved with the idea "that ship has sailed".

In a way it's nice to have a romanticized memory of a person. we were high school sweethearts that dated for over 4 years and broke up in college mainly because of my stressing from working two jobs and going to school. after that i moved home for a while to regroup.

it's all good because if we had stayed together i possibly wouldn't have my daughter and she is my heart. :)

I am all about the kid. My daughter and I wouldnt sleep for the entire 6 months and we would do everything I have been promising her that we would do "when we could afford it".

I know what you mean. I detest having to drop her off after my time with her. I firmly believe she should be with me full time... but I digress.

here's one of us together (I was "embarrassing her" so that's why the look on her face) and the other is how I still think of her in my mind's eye.

good-grief.jpg

tea.jpg

i try to live every day like its my last.. the only thing holding me back from having fun all day everyday is work :( but you gotta have the money to go have fun :)

thanks, but at this point I'm resolved with the idea "that ship has sailed".

In a way it's nice to have a romanticized memory of a person. we were high school sweethearts that dated for over 4 years and broke up in college mainly because of my stressing from working two jobs and going to school. after that i moved home for a while to regroup.

it's all good because if we had stayed together i possibly wouldn't have my daughter and she is my heart. :)

I have resigned myself to the "some of us are just meant to remain single" club.... Just want to raise my daughter well and ride my bike often...

I would continue doing what I did up to that point. Live life to it's fullest. I would have no regrets.

I would spend my time on my knees @ the cross.+reading the bible prepairing 2 meet the most important man that ever walked on this planet.(his name was Jesus Christ) DEath goes on this much is true were will you be when your life is thru?

Prolly wouldn't change much, I'd be too skeptical of the info.... Duh - effed up & lived.... Would fret less about my points count at DMV. Try to fit in an Alaska trip. Use the sad news to leverage sympathy sex....:whistle:

Back