If money was not a problem

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
If money was not an issue and you could do anything with your time what would it be? Would you live an extravagant lifestyle or would you take on a new hobby, help others? What would drive you?

cap

Go back to school.

Edit - for auto and motorcycle mechanics. I have done and accomplished quite a bit without but I want to learn more and be able to do it every day, not just as the hobby.

A machinist would be pretty awesome to toss in there as well..

I would be sitting on my 48' Donzi CC about 20 miles out with a beer in one hand and a pole in the other. May, or may not be a line in the water. But a damn sure bet the beer will be open.
If you asked me years ago, I would have added a few hard bodies as deck hands... Seems like a lot of work nowadays!
Troy

Good question.

Frankly, I think a man must have a PURPOSE, something that drives him. Whether that be helping others, Community Service, or even motorcycle racing...I don't really have the luxury of daydreaming about that too much, because I've still got a family to feed....

Not sure what I'd do, but there'd be a whole bunch of track days and Drop Zones involved in between :)

Probably create a Motorcycle television show or you tube channel of sorts. My job would be to test drive/track all the new models that come out. Sounds like a dream job to me..... Getting flown over to Italy to test drive a new Ducati then hopping on a Beamer and ripping across Europe. Seeing new cities, countries, people, and roads. Not having to watch the Isle of Mann races on TV but actually be able to be there and partake! Cant really think of a better "job" not to mention all the perks and free merch that would come with the job. Not only would you be testing the new bikes but the gear as well!

Restore and old 67-69 Camaro with all modern tech. Take the time to help out some homeless. By some... I mean those who truly want and deserve help. Buy a house with plenty of privacy, but not far from a town/city.

Honestly i dunno what i would do. I love my job, love my kids and family. I think i would buy all the houses 8 in my neighborhood and level all of them build new and have all my family move in and be close. Next i would build a nice fence around the whole neighborhood...brick or iron 8 feet tall, with a gate. You know make my own private gated community.

I would be sitting on my 48' Donzi CC about 20 miles out with a beer in one hand and a pole in the other. May, or may not be a line in the water. But a damn sure bet the beer will be open.
If you asked me years ago, I would have added a few hard bodies as deck hands... Seems like a lot of work nowadays!
Troy

ZR? :wow: :muscle: boat

Money is not 'usually' the problem, more often it's the lack of that's the issue...:laugh:

AAhhh, I didn't see the center console...LoL

Open a motorcycle road course and drag strip, with a school to help beginner and advanced riders. along with a full on aftermarket parts shop/apparel/ accessories with install and dyno tuning available. It would have a cool restaurant and bar. I would try to hold sanctioned racing events, basically a mecca for motorcycles.

I would hunt Big Game in remote spots all over the world and first off, back to Africa a place I Love !! :thumbsup:

I would enlighten my family by taking them to all the places around the world I've been and I would help in any way possible as many in the countries I visited as I could.

Good question. you really never know until your in that situation. I would probably have several houses in different parts of the country, and a stable of different motorcycles at each one, where I could have friends come visit, on my dime, and ride and have a good time. I would build my girls each a nice home, where ever they wanted to live. I would ride a lot, but would still want to see my grand children every week, so I wouldn't be far from them. I would keep the truck I have now. 2012 Tundra Rock Warrior, I really like it. Would probably Have several cars, Porsche Panamera, Trans Am, Bandit edition, Lexus, one of the big ones, LOL. Who knows. Would probably volunteer helping the homeless, especially in the winter. Would like to help needy families, the ones that really need it. I have always wanted a farm, so maybe that would be my purpose, to be a farmer, and my crops could be used to help feed the hungry. :) Endless opportunity if you have the money to make it happen. Its a good dream anyway, and everyone needs one. :)

Back