If it's not one thing....

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Here i sit with a polished frame and a chrome swingarm. Can't install the arm till i recieve the bearings, can't install engine till the sidecovers come in. Well the covers came in and i'm waiting on gaskets. Can't install the forks as they're going to be polished.

Time stops when your waiting on parts. Then what usually happens is everything comes at once and your slammed.

So i'm back to sitting on a 5 gallon bucket in my 41deg garage..... waiting.....  I think i'm getting cabin fever or riding withdrawls as i haven't rode my Busa since Dec 5.  Being that i'm a year round rider, that's an eternity for me.  It also doesn't help that Audioslave is jamming out of the stereo, that's my ridin music.

I WANNA RIDE!!!!!!  
bomb.gif

sad.gif

I hear ya,I got my dash apart cause I wanted to install my new gear indicator,but cant install that cause now I sent my dash to bluegauges,still waiting on my new undertail....
See what hanging out here with you guys did to me? Created a monster as well.
Just curious,did you send out your stock arm for chrome,or did you go with aftermarket and if so,longer or shorter???

So i'm back to sitting on a 5 gallon bucket in my 41deg garage..... waiting.....
While you're waiting build yourself a stool. A five gallon bucket will cut the circulation off to your legs eventually.
biggrin.gif

Sorry, had to do it.
wink.gif
And you're right... It sucks waitin' on parts.

I exchanged my stocker for a chrome one-stock length, i've got swingarm extentions. Had to travel all the way to Glen Burnie, MD to get the sucker.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138932676 -->

Dude I know exactly what you mean. I decided since it was winter I was gonna do some mods to mine I been waiting to do. Well I started on the Steel braided brake lines front and back. Then once I was tearing into that I was like hell why not put the alarm on it I been wanting so off came the tail and a weeks wait for the alarm. Then while doing that I was like hmmm I always wanted some illumiglo gauges so I pulled them off and sent them in......the ones I want are on backorder now so what was supposed to be a week is now 3 weeks and STILL counting. So I decided while I am waiting on those (not bluegauges fault by the way) I decided to get the exhaust I wanted. So I pull my bolt ons off and sell them and then it takes 2 weeks to ship my new full system out. I get it wednesday. So basically I have a bike in the garage with no gauges and no exhaust right now just waiting on things to get here. But at least its winter right?

Ooooh Ooooh!!! Parts came in! Parts came in!!!

My new Dunlop Qualifiers and my gaskets came in...
biggrin.gif

I'm a happy camper now..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lots_o_tires.JPG

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hope you got some rest while you were waitin' for those parts cause your gonna be busy now! Can't wait for the pics.

Back