2CTs are ON

BUSAFETT

Registered
I had the new 2CT's installed today, and although I didn't notice much of a change on the ride home, I'm sure I will when I get to ride more. My house is only about 13 miles from the shop, so it wasn't till I got near home that I started to feel myself feeling "glued" to the road. What a funky sensation!

At any rate, even the guys at the shop were saying it's gonna be a night and day difference, so I am just waiting for better weather days to arrive. Can't wait to post more updates once I get to ride more this season.

BF

Cool, keep us updated. Just had new rubber put on Sally as well. I went with the BT-021's. We will see how they do.

Just got some 2CT's myself, haven't mounted them as my Battlax's still have 2000 miles or so left in them. Be careful till they are nice and scrubbed in and keep us updated!

2cts are great! i went to a 190/55 in the rear. drops in those corners so much easier its amazing.
beerchug.gif

2cts are great! i went to a 190/55 in the rear. drops in those corners so much easier its amazing.
beerchug.gif
my previous set of boots i had fitted i went with a 180/55 rear (advice from a busa owner i bumped in to) holy cow i could get that thing off the edge and on the wheel rim couldnt wait to change it. figure the 190/55 could be good though
smile.gif

My tires came as a pair from the dealer, so they sent the 190/50.

I've been hearing alot of folks say to go with the 55, but maybe I'll do that on the next go-round.

BF

I went to 2ct tires last year. They like to be warmed up more than the pilot powers that I had on before.

Back