If I may ask.

good luck james i know what your going through i dont get to see my son cause of my ex so i understand how nervous you are just relax take a deep breath and let everything fall into place

Good luck bro!

Give me a call if you need to vent.

beerchug.gif
Good luck James
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

James,
I hope you and your children get the outcome and time together that you deserve.

Just imagine all of us standing behind you, breath deep and DON'T feed into ANY negativity, good luck my friend I will be thinking about you the rest of the day hoping all goes well.

My thoughts are with you. Keep a cool head NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! Be the example to follow and be true to yourself. The kids will see you for who you are, not what she tells them.

I came from a broken home. The one thing I can definitely tell you is that I needed to find out who my Father was for myself. The more my Mom bad mouthed him, the more I disliked my Mom. She finally gave up and I met my Father at 15 years old.

Good luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you today.
I have a Friend who just got his Daughter after 15 or so years... she heard nothing but bad things about him all her life and now she is living with him and his Wife and she is loving it.

I hope all works out for you today.

It will all work out eventually, hopefully it is today! Relax and be the adult at this meeting.

Thank you very much everyone. I guess we are going to trial. Mediation failed. Life moves on. I have always tried to be the kind of person that sees the good in any situation. The best thing I can see here is nothing has changed, cant get any worse, and can only get better. So, here we go! We will most likely be looking at the end of June for a trial date, so it will not be long.
I sincerely appreciate everyone, this is like my extended family, believe it or not I talk to you guys more than my relatives. Again, thank you, prayers are powerful and I need all I can get!

good luck. I hope this turns out to be the best thing for you, good luck in June

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. You've got a great attitude about it. Let us know if you need anything.

Back