I graduated college today!

Sum Beach

Registered
Well it has in fact been 24 years and 7 attempts at college, but I finally graduated today with my Associates Degree in Drafting and Design. It has really been a very long and hard journey with soooooo many of life's obstacle's getting in the way.
Today is a day I am proud of because it is a first milestone in my life that I have not quit or failed.
Thank you to my friends, family and my girlfriend Sandi who have been supporting and pushing me through all of this, especially this last rough year. (so rough I got the Busa out literally only 6 times!)

Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 118.jpg
Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 148.jpg
My girlfriend Sandi and my wife Christine (long story. don't ask)
Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 141.jpg
Sandi my future step-daughter!

Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 118.jpg

Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 148.jpg

Sierra, Matts 2014 ITT Graduation 141.jpg

Congratulations but how can you say wife and girlfriend then say don't ask. That's like showing a crack head a rock and saying tone touch it, lol

Congrats.

With school out of the way that should give you more riding time next year, OH wait cancel that, with three women to take care of
that will cut into you riding time. :laugh: Oh well, there are pros and cons to just about everything.

Good luck with your new degree. :thumbsup:

EVERYONE should have something they are PROUD OF as it is a stepping stone for even more achievements. Congrats.

Great commitments build charactor as long as you stay commited. The bar is always a little higher than it needs to be to get into a field where people want to be. The high bar keeps out the less capable people also, or ones that haven't taken the time to develop their A game commitment.

Now that you have qualified yourself, enjoy the moment for the next challenge will be just ahead.

Good for you sir, what a great accomplishment and a gigantic positive example for your family and friends.....

EXCELLENT WORK!

Wow! This took a while, and I think you deserve more credit than you allow for yourself. A lot of people would give up along the way, but you didn't. Definitely a new chapter in your life, and a better one.

Cheers!!! :beerchug:

Not an easy thing to do once you have a family and working. Good job and congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

Back