Gone but not forgotten....Happy Birthday Rayabusa0818

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Today would have been Don's 60th birthday.

I would like for us to celebrate his life today. Please share stories and pictures of our favorite crazy old guy on a busa!

R.I.P My dear friend, I still miss you terribly and think about you all the time. ....until we meet again:beerchug:

100_3000.jpg

Happy Birthday, Don! I miss you every day...

...'til we meet again...Don't forget the dash! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, Don!

Each time of think of Don, I remember that crazy laugh he had. No matter what was going on, he seemed to always bring positive energy to the situation.

I remember we were leaving Hardee's one morning to head for the Dragon. We started down the road pretty quickly and Don's front tire just barely came off the ground. He was so excited about that for the rest of the day, it was great!

He talked several times about buying a Gen II for his 60th birthday. Too bad he never got the chance, because he would've loved it.

Every day is a gift, and you lived your life that way. We'll miss you always, brother.

Don, you inspire me. Happy birthday sir. Rest easy, in that house not made with hands.

Don was born two months after me, and he always took the opportunity to call me the old man.:laugh: Don shared the same birthday as both my sons, Chris (GSXTacy) is 40 today, and Matt is 38. Here is a pic of me and my buds on what would be one of the last rides we took with Don. Love and miss you brother.

Eureka Springs.jpg

Wow, I don't know what to say...I just miss Don so much and have such amazing memories of every moment with him...

I'll post up some of my favorite pictures later...bittersweet to log in and see this today *sigh* I know Don, he'd want us to all remember only the good things.

Happy Birthday from your Guardian Angel :)

Never had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, but from your posts and the emotions poured out here upon your passing I know that you were one very special guy. Happy birthday and rest in peace my fellow busaholic.

happy b-day, i pray you continue to RIP until the day we ride together again :beerchug:

Happy Birthday Don, I wish you were still here buddy. You are dearly missed my friend.

Back