I graduated college today!

congrad collegegrad now lets get to second part of the story because imasking wife and girlfriend explain yourself Sir.

Very nice! Congrats!
I was once a Professional student and did not complete the required curriculum.

2 ??'s
First - What type of design / drafting will you be doing and what programs will you be utilizing? (ie. MasterCam, Catia, UG, etc..)

B - How did you manage a wife and a Girlfriend? I know you said not to ask....but hey,,, I just have to KNOW! I am having trouble with just managing the one!

Ride safe Bro!

Totally on top of the world excited for you! Proud of you for getting it done going through with it and acquiring a wife, a girlfriend, and a beautiful daughter! No time to waste mister, get your butt in gear and start on the next phase!

Just and FYI Roland Sands is hiring hint hint hint I remember someone talking about that long ago... Just throwing it out there. CONGRATS DUDE!!! dare I say bout darn tootin time!

Thank you all!! It has been a busy past few months with new job in my field.
I have been utilizing the Solidworks 2015 to design electro mechanical communication devices for the military, law enforcement and first responder communities.
Finally starting to put the bike back together today and hopefully go for ride!!

It is a long well earned process...all the bs...signing up / book store, presentations, and group projects will benefit you for the rest of your life. A well earned congratulations. Just think of what free time you will have now.

Congratulations! It's a great example that you set for your family. It CAN be done. I pushed my wife to go back to school. She's walking in May collecting her B.A. I knew she was smart enough and had enough drive and talent. She just needed an environment that worked for her where she felt comfortable. Thankfully she found it. You are both setting the bar for the rest of your family to follow or exceed. Good for you!

Can we ask NOW about the wife/girlfriend? :rofl:

I kid, I kid...hope things are well!!

Back