If I may ask.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
My fellow oRg members, I need well wishes today. I dont tell very many people about the things in my life simply because I feel my problems are not that important as others that have serious issues and need help. Lord, I hope that came out right. Today, I will be going to a meeting that I have been trying to get to for almost two years. I am trying to get more time with my children. I have been fighting with my ex and the last mediation session almost 3 years ago went horribly bad. Please wish me luck, say a prayer. This meeting and the outcome could very seriously have a life changing consequence. I wont go into the long drawn out history, but everything Juli and I have been trying to do will hinge on what happens today. Have a safe day my friends.

Good luck, Well wishes man.
beerchug.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Juli today and please let us know how everything goes okay. Positive thinking goes a long way. (Mind over matter)

My thoughts go out to you as I'm in the same scenerio myself. Good luck, and I hope all turns out well.

Best of luck today!!! Kids need Dad, and without getting on my soap box too much because this isn't the time, I really have very little respect for Moms that keep children from Dad just to get back at him...

Keep us posted and I hope everything turns out in your favor and in turn, what's best for your kids
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

As always, please let Dan and I know if there's anything we can do.

Parents who use their children as weapons sicken me.

Thank you everyone, I am a nervous wreck.
puke.gif
I hate having to play this "game", this involves peoples lives, feelings, relationships.

Back