If I may ask.

Good luck James!!! My brother went through this to some degree I feel your concerns and pain!!! Again Goodluck!

Thank you very much everyone. I guess we are going to trial. Mediation failed. Life moves on. I have always tried to be the kind of person that sees the good in any situation. The best thing I can see here is nothing has changed, cant get any worse, and can only get better. So, here we go! We will most likely be looking at the end of June for a trial date, so it will not be long.
I sincerely appreciate everyone, this is like my extended family, believe it or not I talk to you guys more than my relatives. Again, thank you, prayers are powerful and I need all I can get!
Try these guys. They helped me in the late 80s with similar problems. The X paid me child support for years and my kids definately know who their father is.

http://www.fathersrights.org/

Best of luck today!!!  Kids need Dad, and without getting on my soap box too much because this isn't the time, I really have very little respect for Moms that keep children from Dad just to get back at him...

Keep us posted and I hope everything turns out in your favor and in turn, what's best for your kids  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
Amen to that...My feelings exactly. You guys don't know how hard it has been for me to keep myself in check thru all of this. I have to keep telling my self that she will get hers someday and the boys will see her for what she really is and it is just making them want to spend more time with us right now which is killing us even better we only live down the street for her.
crazy.gif

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers,

thumb_up.gif

Best of luck today!!!  Kids need Dad, and without getting on my soap box too much because this isn't the time, I really have very little respect for Moms that keep children from Dad just to get back at him...

Keep us posted and I hope everything turns out in your favor and in turn, what's best for your kids  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
Amen to that...My feelings exactly. You guys don't know how hard it has been for me to keep myself in check thru all of this. I have to keep telling my self that she will get hers someday and the boys will see her for what she really is and it is just making them want to spend more time with us right now which is killing us even better we only live down the street for her.
crazy.gif

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers,
your in a tough spot Juli. Stay strong.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I was really hoping to hear better news, but it sounds like you're both prepped and ready for the fight...

I hope things turn around for you both...I just hate hearing about fathers having to fight so hard for rights they never should have lost
sad.gif
sad.gif

Hang in there...

sad.gif

From experience I can honestly say that the kids will and probably do see things for what they are. They see that you want to be with them and that you love them. Anything she does to show you in a negative light will only backfire on her and make them resent her. Stay positive and fight for your kids. Make sure they know you love them.

Again, let us know if you need anything.

I'm really sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for....It's really hard to understand why anyone would keep children from a parent who wants to see and spend time with them. Most people should be so lucky. My X hardly ever spent time with our son despite all my begging and pleading for him to do so.

Good luck in June!

Stay strong! It's sounds like your heart is in the right place and hopefully they will see this, and you will get the outcome that you've been looking for. We're praying for you.

Back