Idle Adjustment Mod (pictures)

Vman has them. I'm ordering up a set.

Thanks for a great writeup! Pictures say a thousand words and yours told me everything I need to know!:thumbsup:

did you try Ron Ayers?

They only ship UPS or FedEx to Canada. Brokerage fees would be 4 times the price of the part.

How do I get ahold of Vman. According to his profile he hasn't been on here for over a month. I sent a pm but no answer yet.

I'm more of a visual learner, and for those here who are the same, you will appreciate this version. I know there have been posts in the past explaining the idle adjustment mod so you can adjust the idle easily by reaching down by the oil fill plug and with a slight turn you can adjust your idle while sitting at a light. Instead of having to lift the tank and waste time. This took me 15 min. to do, very easy. Here are the pictures so that you can do the same.

P

Hi, jus to check what is e name of e part and which part do u select?

Funny they took them off so people wouldn't fiddle :rofl: TPS is to be set at "base idle" speed >>>>>>>>>>> changing idle speed changes TPS setting. Gen 11 is electronically controlled idle by ICS unit :thumbsup:

Cheap Cycle Parts | Order Honda Parts,Kawasaki Parts,KTM Parts,Polaris Parts,Suzuki Parts,Yamaha Parts online.
all the parts plus shipping ....42.60+13.03(shipping)= 55.63
Its called a screw stop
Its under the "CARBURETOR - THROTTLE BODY ASSY." tab
2000 hayabusa
part #'s ;24,25,26,50,51(25 and 26 are on the the idle nob allready so you mite not need them)
CheapCycleParts.com's Suzuki Street Bike Parts Finder

Just ordered the setup through them,thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

Back