Idle adjust relocator mod

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
hey guys, I need to pick up the kit for relocating the Idle Adjust and was going to get it from Kevin a little while back but with everything that was going on I dropped it while he was fighting his cancer :down:. Does anybody know where I can pick one up now? I think there was a guy from Mr. Cycles that worked with Kevin that was on the board one time but can't remember the post. Anybody got any ideas?

P.

Oh man, wish I could help. Someone will know. BTW, not to thread jack, but it was great to meet you last week.

You goo man. Glad we all made it through one this time without somebody getting hurt too bad, just some bangups here and there.

I was wondering about this the other day then stumbled upon this mod, I would like to know as well cause suzuki is proud of the parts to do it.

Just call Mr. Cycles and ask them about the idle mod parts w/ mounting bolt. they ladly help out. I think it cost $41.00

Here is the pic, you need #'s ,50, 51,and 24! The rest is all ready there on your bike!

Here are the part numbers!

#24, 13270-24F00
#50, 13279-24F00
#51, 01550-06167

Call MrCycles, at 1-800-359-0567
Ext, 129
Make sure you tell him that your from Hayabusa.org, and they will give you a discount!

Just call Mr. Cycles and ask them about the idle mod parts w/ mounting bolt. they ladly help out. I think it cost $41.00

Man, I want one of these but.....$41 for a knob! Wow...not today.??? I hate flipping the tank to do this though!:banghead:

Worth every penny. No more lifting the tank to adjust your idle or scratching the frame with a long screwdriver.

hum thats funny my idle stays where i put it and never needs to be changed in 20k miles not once...must be you...
:poke:

Back