Idle adjustment mod

(vman1300 @ Aug. 23 2006,08:18) Your stealership is actually your friend. They are selling below MSRP on those two items.

They retail for $37.10 and $5.51. Plus with an additional 10% from that you are close to mail order price.

I can ship both items anywhere in the US for $39.00.

Let me know if I can help.

Kevin
pm sent

busathrottleadjuster.jpg

Here’s a photo from my 99 Hayabusa’s throttle bodies. It shows the whole long idle cable assembly and where it connects into the throttle bodies. Click on image to enlarge…

Guys, I have been at the Bash all weekend. I am rather sure I can still offer that price. I will check tomorrow.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 24 2006,18:03) Guys, I have been at the Bash all weekend. I am rather sure I can still offer that price. I will check tomorrow.
Any update on this Vman? I just saw this thread, and would be interested.

Ordered one of these myself and took all of 5 minutes to fit and that included having to lift the tank
rant.gif

Many thanks, was getting peeved having to lift the tank on the K6 to adjust idle speed
bowdown.gif

Cheers

Tim
Perth, Western Australia.

I just ordered the parts from my local dealership today. The full part numbers are 13270-24F00 ($40.81) and 13279-24F00 ($6.80) - the ending characters in both part numbers are zeros.

Ed

thanks i will be purchasing that little item should come in very handy

Awesome Mod!!
Apparently everyone is doing it!!

Got everything Ordered, But am being told the bracket is Back-ordered from Suzuki!!! I Hate that Word "BACK-ORDERED", Anyways, it is an Excellent Mod! Seems like it should have been Factory Stock on ALL year Busas.

You can also take a short piece of fuel line and force it over the end of the adjuster. You can then tie wrap the hose to a nearby cable to keep it from twisting.

Back