I won !!!!!!!!!!!!

war69

Registered
So Ive been using the sena headset for a while now. Great product by the way. I entered there Christmas contest for a pair of them and won. The only thing I have ever won in my life. Yaaaa

1234.jpg

I wouldnt even try another set. Have been flawless for about 2 years.Very clear and loud. Only 2 button operation.

So, can you have your Garmin GPS connected to both headsets via bluetooth and play music/directions and have the headsets work as an intercom at the same time? The reason why I am asking is because a typical bluetooth device can only pair with one other device. This would mean that you could not connect your Garmin to the headsets if they were paired together as an intercom.

I hope that makes sense.

So, can you have your Garmin GPS connected to both headsets via bluetooth and play music/directions and have the headsets work as an intercom at the same time? The reason why I am asking is because a typical bluetooth device can only pair with one other device. This would mean that you could not connect your Garmin to the headsets if they were paired together as an intercom.

I hope that makes sense.

Garmin ??? getting lost is half the fun :laugh:

Garmin ( female robot voice ) " Oh Really, your max speed is 201.3 Miles Per Hour "

Garmin ??? getting lost is half the fun :laugh:

Garmin ( female robot voice ) " Oh Really, your max speed is 201.3 Miles Per Hour "

I hear ya, but sometimes I do not feel like getting lost :)

I currently use Starcom Advance 1, but would like to go wireless. I am only concerned about having the intercom channel open along with the Garmin navigation at the same time.

War69, SELL me your old ones!!! I've been looking for a set! Congrats on the win though! :beerchug:

It can connect to a radar detector navigation, cell phone, an another sena unit at the same time. At least thats what the sites says

I use my Iphone for music,gps and taking calls and the sena does it all. It also gives you a tone when a text message goes through and thats the old headset. Im going to keep them in the box till I have to change them out. Nothing last forever. Thats 400 bucks I wont have to shell out then. Sorry GsxrBots :(

Back