Sure, Bush won, but...

hey stkr-- how do you like the ST screen?
I like it a lot. Thought it would look wierd at first, but I think it has a sleek look to it. It does block a lot of wind off your chest, and most off of your helmet when you're in a slight tuck.

DSC00093.jpg

Oh no, I've gone and thread-jacked eynlai's topic
wow.gif

I should be ashamed of myself
blush.gif

stkr-- thanks for the mini review and pics. Looks nice! I ordered mine ohhhh bout 3 months ago. I got a call last month form ZG and they said they forgot all bout me-- do I still want it? I held off... I'll re-order this spring.

Intelligence, as our I.Q. testing defines it in the western world, is a poor indicator of anything except cerebral "potential" within the parameters of the test. Einstein defined intelligence as... "The ability to adapt to change". If one uses his or her intelligence to ponder THAT definition, its merit may resolve into wisdom. As Revlis mentioned, intelligence and education are entirely different things. It is what we do with our intelligence that is paramount, not IQ scores. The mere act of knowing that you have a very high I.Q. can be such a seductive and delusive ego influence that it impedes that intelligence if not wisely recognized and controlled. Introspect offers amazing curative powers.  
wow.gif

Intelligence, as our I.Q. testing defines it in the western world, is a poor indicator of anything except cerebral "potential" within the parameters of the test. Einstein defined intelligence as... "The ability to adapt to change". If one uses his or her intelligence to ponder THAT definition, its merit may resolve into wisdom. As Revlis mentioned, intelligence and education are entirely different things. It is what we do with our intelligence that is paramount, not IQ scores. The mere act of knowing that you have a very high I.Q. can be such a seductive and delusive ego influence that it impedes that intelligence if not wisely recognized and controlled. Introspect offers amazing curative powers.  
wow.gif
Well said
beerchug.gif

wow.gif
I agree totally....and I feel that having an "education" or a "degree" is wildly over-rated these days. I come across more over educated, degree-flaunting dumbf**ks than I can count.
When I consider someone for employment, their level of education could mean many different things: they worked hard and applied themselves well during schooling=good. Or, they happened to benefit from someone else's financial means and were able to stay awake through 4 or more years of college, and really aren't any more qualified than the guy behind them who didn't go to college=toss up. Or, they sponged off Daddy or the government's overly liberal financial aid system for a bunch of years, and don't have the work ethic or the common sense needed to hold ANY job, much less one they seem to think their "degree" or "education" entitles them to=thanks for coming, we'll get back to you.

So, in a nutshell....this country runs on WORKERS, be they blue collar, white collar, no collar, legal, illegal, whatever.....so to pigeon-hole people based on location, education, ethnicity, or whatever, is ignorant.

The election is over.....you ain't gonna get it reversed, so shut the fu*k up and go to work or whatever you wanna do....but get over it. Start picking your candidates for next time around, and devote all the energy you want to them...that I can respect. But this needless sniveling is really getting old.

Ever notice how the "Pot Stirrers" always start some crap and then just abandon their posts.
rock.gif

Interesting isn't it?

Both Bush and Kerry took a IQ test to be an officer and Bush scored higher, oops!
wow.gif

wow.gif
Geez, Tom!

U must been frum one of dem dere smart states!

face7.gif
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

U must been frum one of dem dere smart states![/QUOTE]

smile.gif
 Y'all know I'm just a southern hick but, someday, I'm gonna visit a smart state and get some liberal education from those fine, superior citizens who know what's best for me. You better go with me `cause they know what's best for you too. Until then, I'll just have to keep company with all the other dumb Americans.

Do you think they'll let me in a smart state?
down.gif

bdm.com

U must been frum one of dem dere smart states!

smile.gif
 Y'all know I'm just a southern hick but, someday, I'm gonna visit a smart state and get some liberal education from those fine, superior citizens who know what's best for me. You better go with me `cause they know what's best for you too. Until then, I'll just have to keep company with all the other dumb Americans.

Do you think they'll let me in a smart state?
down.gif

bdm.com[/QUOTE]
ices_rofl.gif
Dayum that's Funny WarBaby...

Some of the simpliest folks I have met have also been the happiest. They don't concern themselves with the silly shid. They don't feel the pressure to keep up with anybody. They live simply, they drive Fords or Chevys, they live out in the country maybe. They don't have much, but then again they don't need much, nor do they feel they are lacking for anything, the damndest thing of it is? They are happy... they don't get ulcers, they sleep soundly at night. They have REAL friends they can trust. They aren't part of the "Rat Race" they are the ones watching the rat race and laughing their asses off.

To often you get some buckethead out there who went to school on Mommy and Daddy's dime, went to classes, and got his degree. Never actually growing, or learning. Then he hits the market, claws his way into Middle management, only to realize one day that he is alone and isolated. He has his work, a few "work" friends waiting to stab them in the back, a wife that is banging the Landscaping guy, and his shiny new shid used to fill the empiness...

Then they Vote Democrat cause they are pissed off at the world, and want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.
wow.gif
jump9.gif

He he he....

Some of the simpliest folks I have met have also been the happiest.  They don't concern themselves with the silly shid.  They don't feel the pressure to keep up with anybody.  They live simply, they drive Fords or Chevys, they live out in the country maybe.  They don't have much, but then again they don't need much, nor do they feel they are lacking for anything, the damndest thing of it is?  They are happy...  they don't get ulcers, they sleep soundly at night.  They have REAL friends they can trust.  They aren't part of the "Rat Race" they are the ones watching the rat race and laughing their asses off.
Pretty much resembles me Rev. How did ya know?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Back