Sure, Bush won, but...

You hit a nerve enylai. Grow up "smartguy" ! where you live doesnt make you better or worse than any other. We all want the best for "our country". But you libs think only your thoughts are valid.. Kiss my ass. With your partys attitude ,you will be sure to lose the next election too.. Go cry somewhere else idiot !!! By the way ,Your probably are just a wannabe busa owner too.. waaaaaa,haaaaaaa,waaa!! Have a nice day! Praises to the winners !!!!!!

You hit a nerve enylai. Grow up "smartguy" ! where you live doesnt make you better or worse than any other. We all want the best for "our country". But you libs think only your thoughts are valid.. Kiss my ass. With your partys attitude ,you will be sure to lose the next election too.. Go cry somewhere else idiot !!! By the way ,Your probably are just a wannabe busa owner too.. waaaaaa,haaaaaaa,waaa!! Have a nice day! Praises to the winners !!!!!!
Eureka Mo.

I've been there. Isn't that the home of Six Flags? I have a photo of me there in 1983, I was 18. I'm not sure I should post it though. I've seen what they've done with WWJD

c'mon Kev, post it

Pics, pics !!!
wow.gif

kevin1983_copy.jpg

Gee Kev, Your right ! Six flags is in Eureka. I used to work there in 1974. I was 16. The place was great for picking up chicks !!! I currently live in the woods in a cardboard box, and when I vote I close my eyes and just push buttons.. DUHHHH Sorry, that was for moron eynlai. I hope I meet him someday so I can laugh in his face. What an ASS..

Gee Kev, Your right ! Six flags is in Eureka. I used to work there in 1974. I was 16. The place was great for picking up chicks !!! I currently live in the woods in a cardboard box, and when I vote I close my eyes and just push buttons.. DUHHHH Sorry, that was for moron eynlai. I hope I meet him someday so I can laugh in his face. What an ASS..
I grew up in Jeff City, that photo was taken just after graduating High School but before I went into the Air Force. I went over there with two friends from school. That car was my 1974 dodge charger.

Back