There are NO UGLY Women just poor ones...

I wonder how many were married and if they still are.

I can hear it now, Im too good looking for you now I want a Divorce.

From a woman's perspective I can tell you that "a little bit" goes a long way in the beautification process.

As a working mom of a 5 year old sometimes I can go too long in between trips to get my hair colored and my roots start showing or I don't where much make up all the time. If I am super stressed I can look down right raggedy!
When all is well and mom gets herself to the salon, gets the makeup on and what not things look a lot better.
I will say that I consider myself I VERY understated woman when it comes to makeup.

I agree with revlis...attitude and personality will make or break pretty much anyone, no matter what they look like. what's the point if you can't stand to be around them

very true but if you love being with, an talking to her, going to pretty awkward looking at her shoes cause you can't stand the sight of her:laugh:

Ok I am a shallow an evil person:down:

I am going back to my corner:corner:

Those Botox girls are too much!

2007_06_arts_bogtox.jpg

Time and resources do make a difference. I hate hearing men say, "Cindy Crawford has 2 kids and look at her!" Well, her job is to be beautiful. She has a cook, housekeeper, full-time nanny, driver, stylist and personal trainer. Most women with 2 kids have a job and a treadmill at the gym with little to no time to use it.

My wonderful husband has always professed to prefer me without make up. So, there.

Back