Just for the boys...

Yeah, it's some caveman approach to flirting I think...
laugh.gif

hey VA just remember don't praise us or coddle us too much our heads will swell so much we won't be able to walk through the doorway to go home then you'd have to do another post insulting us so we could leave
laugh.gif

hey VA just remember don't praise us or coddle us too much our heads will swell so much we won't be able to walk through the doorway to go home then you'd have to do another post insulting us so we could leave
laugh.gif
That's my master plan!
laugh.gif

Actually, coddling you guys is pretty easy...it's the body builder I work with that's taking the heat now...I can't be ALL NICE to everyone all at once...just got him to confess some things to me, I beat him down so much...
ices_rofl.gif

Is that wrong?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

You know your not wrong like its says in your window 2 theories about arguing with a women neither one works that reminds me of a little joke I think you'll like it "Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling with a pig in the mud after a while you realize the pig likes it"
laugh.gif
I think you could through women/men in there instead of truck driver it prolly still work the same

You know your not wrong like its says in your window 2 theories about arguing with a women neither one works           that reminds me of a little joke I think you'll like it "Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling with a pig in the mud after a while you realize the pig likes it"  
laugh.gif
  I think you could through women/men in there instead of truck driver it prolly still work the same
So now I'm a truck driver?!
tounge.gif

smile.gif

nooooooooooooooo far from it, thats a compliment

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123011479 -->

nooooooooooooooo far from it,    thats a compliment
tounge.gif

Guess if I asked you to draw me a picture, you'd see I truly am dumb...
laugh.gif
yeah i doubt that very seriously not from what I've read when you're posting totally opposite, or did I let the secret out and you had everyone fooled so you could work your master plan better hahahahahah
DAMN IT! Are you blonde too? You've figured me out...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW fellas...hop on this train while it's here...Michelle can't be nice for much longer!
laugh.gif

"Coddle the men" day ends in about 20 minutes...
tounge.gif

Have you all lost weight? Take a pill? So much bounce in your step!
smile.gif

Back