Just for the boys...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
These are all, OF COURSE, just jokes...no, really...
laugh.gif

How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

Why is a Laundrette a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me . . .."

How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

Why do men fart more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman that won't do what she's told.

What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence?
Divorced.

Marriage is a 3 ring circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Suffering.

My wife asked me "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.

A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I haven't eaten anything in four days." She looked at him and said, "God, I wish I had your willpower."

Young Son: "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad: That happens in every country, son.

A man inserted an advertisement in the classified: "Wife Wanted." The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful

One more to add:
Why did the woman cross the street?
Who cares, she should have been at home cooking my dinner........

so i was asking my boss these ( he was in his office Im in mine) and he knew ALL the damn answers...supposedly this is in the handbook they're given at bars and strip clubs...hahahahahahhahahahahahaha:p

whats a woman and a hurrican got in common?
they both start off calm and windy,but when they go they take half the fkin house with um
biggrin.gif

I think I'll show that to my wife... and then spend the rest of my life sleeping with one eye open
tounge.gif

so i was asking my boss these ( he was in his office Im in mine) and he knew ALL the damn answers...supposedly this is in the handbook they're given at bars and strip clubs...hahahahahahhahahahahahaha:p
Ah, yes...the hangout site for all high IQ men...
laugh.gif

Wait, wait, I was promising myself that I would patronize the guys today...what I meant to say was "oh Carrie, they need their down time, time to de-stress...if it all comes with a handbook, what's the harm?"
tounge.gif

Did I mention that you fellas all smell so nice today?

Is that a new tie?
blush.gif
smile.gif

hahahhhahhahaha Michelle i have tears i am laughing so f-in hard!~!!!!!!
oh oh that was good.
So much drama with the guys lately...either they all need to get some (did I say that?) or they're really a bunch of gals...meow...hiss...
laugh.gif

In light of so much DRAMA, I've declared this "coddle the guys" day...probably only last me an hour or so, then the warm and fuzzy feeling will wear thin...
laugh.gif

Join in Carrie! Doesn't cache look nice today?
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

It won't help My hand is broke so no riding or getting some(did I say that) I have a right to be as pissed off as I wanna be:angry:
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Wait, wait, I was promising myself that I would patronize the guys today...what I meant to say was "oh Carrie, they need their down time, time to de-stress...if it all comes with a handbook, what's the harm?"

Oh no,,,,,,guys........we are in SERIOUS trouble......Michelle is being nice to us. She must have something up her sleeve........:p

GSXR...come on now...we cant be nice???
You guys are AWESOME...even tho we pick on you!!
Just think of school...we pick on you cause we like you!
Just be glad you arent within arms reach!
tounge.gif

Back