There are NO UGLY Women just poor ones...

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
This photo below was taken at a competition in June 2006. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.. They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest.

Look at the before and after photos. Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women....

(The woman 2nd from the left won the contest.):whistle:

poor_girls.jpg

I've often thought that same way. The more money you have the less stress you have and more money to take care of youself.

Umm No, There's plenty of wealthy over done women that are still uglier than hell. All the plastic surgery, make up, and corsets won't fix an empty head, fixation on material crap, and useless vacant empty heads...

Come to Miami, LA, etc.. we will find thousands upon thousands and throw darts at them... Sparkly, wealthy, and ugly, horrible things... Money or no, big fake boobs, empty heads, cruel and selfish, there's the ugly.

The girls above polished up ok, but the before pics are clearly done to make them look as bad as possible to make the end result more dramatic, most are decent to start with.

Fook i thought it was just a joke, you guys ever tried De-caff :thumbsup:

I agree with revlis...attitude and personality will make or break pretty much anyone, no matter what they look like. what's the point if you can't stand to be around them

Umm No, There's plenty of wealthy over done women that are still uglier than hell. All the plastic surgery, make up, and corsets won't fix an empty head, fixation on material crap, and useless vacant empty heads...

Come to Miami, LA, etc.. we will find thousands upon thousands and throw darts at them... Sparkly, wealthy, and ugly, horrible things... Money or no, big fake boobs, empty heads, cruel and selfish, there's the ugly.

The girls above polished up ok, but the before pics are clearly done to make them look as bad as possible to make the end result more dramatic, most are decent to start with.
With a carefully selected pool one can make the results of any test go in their favor. I can think of several times in the last week that some rich UGLY women on a cell phone has almost cashed in my ticket near the yuppy mall I drive by to and from work :banghead:

Somestimes lotsa money and best of makeup aren't enough.
Donatella Versace being a prime example.

donatella_ick2.jpg

cheers
ken

This photo below was taken at a competition in June 2006. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.. They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest.

Look at the before and after photos. Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women....

(The woman 2nd from the left won the contest.):whistle:

I've witnessed this process in reverse many times. From the bar last night to the bedroom this morning.:laugh:

:clap::clap::clap: Well said, once you realize the outside fades over time, its whats in your head and heart that makes someone beautiful.

Beauty fades, stupid lasts forever.

Originally Posted by kml View Post
Somestimes lotsa money and best of makeup aren't enough.
Donatella Versace being a prime example.

Things that make you go "buurgh"

Back