I used to want a twin in addition to the Busa

artnshel

Registered
I just had a great ride, the Busa is so much fun and torque is my drug. I used to think an RC-51 or Mille R would be a great complement to the Busa for short rides in the twisties. Now I don't think I want a slow bike. After getting used to my 180 rear Diablo the Busa turns pretty darn well and I sure like turning the throttle.

I think I'm going to try a sport touring screen for more wind protection because that's about all it needs now. Oh yeah, even more power would always be nice.

If only I could put off winter, but it's still beautiful now.

I've always wanted to try the TLR (no longer made). That was my choice before I got the Busa. I guess I'm not missing anything. :D

Artnshel, I'm loving my 180 Diablo too! Haven't made it to any REAL twisties yet, but so far it's taking everything I throw at it. Did you replace the front with diablo? Crap turns awesome now don't it? I find myself tossing it around it turns just because I can. If you're a tour-head, might check into the HELI-BARS too... had mine for a bit now and almost forgot the old style. Sit more upright when cruising but hasn't affected any of my madskillz that I can see.

well my superhawk just sits there waiting to be ridden but after the busa whats left? the hawk seems like a joke now but i still love the sound from my mig exhaust.and the wheelies thier sweeeet.

Did you replace the front with diablo?

Yes I did the front too.

If you're a tour-head, might check into the HELI-BARS too... had mine for a bit now and almost forgot the old style.  Sit more upright when cruising but hasn't affected any of my madskillz that I can see.

I have some Heli Bars that I found a good deal on but haven't put on yet.  I've been happier with the stock bars now that I'm not doing long rides but I should try them anyway.

They are great you will love them.Heli bars that is.

<!--EDIT|SHODA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066617935 -->

book_worm_closeup_blink_sm_wht.gif

Back