Meet the twins.

TallTom

Registered
I've had my Copper 03 since 05. I still love her as much today as did the day I got her. My g/f who has been riding for about 5 years has always said she hoped to one day work her way up to a Busa. I taught her to ride on an old Volusia 800 Bagger. She did 10K miles on that bike. She hated that bike....lol. So I moved her to an 03 Magna which she LOVED riding for 2 years. Then I moved her up in weight to an M-109R which she enjoyed but complained of its weight and poor handling. So this Christmas I found another 03 Copper just like mine.

I present to you guys a 2 copper Busa garage.

imag0122_thumb.jpg

It is still weird seeing 2 parked side by side, but what is even more weird is looking in my rearview mirror and seeing my bike behind me....lol.

And one very happy and as heck rider. Meet Lori, my G/F and Ysabel her 03 Copper.

lori_and_ysabel_thumb.jpg

I have to say she has taken to riding it very very well. She has done about 200 miles on it now and her comments are it is so much easier than the 109 to ride. She has had no problems getting used to it and she is very comfortable be it the twisty or the interstate runs.

Here's to my new best riding partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, my mind went somewhere else also... Funbags! Nice bikes, and nicer G/F, hopefully you get a lot of enjoyment out of both of them!

are you talking about the bikes as twins or the gf's twins im lost lmfao jk man nice bikes and its awesome that she rides... wish i could get my girl too shes too afraid

Very nice bikes..... and that is the best riding partner to have. Cuz there are no dirty looks or how long are you going to be gone or well, you get the point..:laugh:, You get none of that cuz she is right there with you. Thats awesome. I think I am just going to put my wife thru riding school and call it a day. I have tried to show her a little but she would be more receptive in a actual class type environment. More professional, I guess. She listens but then sometimes I get that "that doesn't sound safe to do that...let me see your instuctor liscense" LOOK...:laugh:

Nice Scoots:thumbsup:

Tell Lori to hurry up and join already would ya.:poke:

She looks so much "Hotter" on the busa than that M109.:thumbsup:

Lemme add some of the pics I took of your kids.

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

Crap your pics are way better than mine. Thanks Dawn.

P.S. She loved that 109. It was just too heavy and didn't handle like she wanted.

Back