Twotone's Pics of Caps Meet

What I want to know is exactly HOW did Ace lose his helmet? Sounds like a "no crap, there I was" - story :)

great pics TTV, it was good spending time with the two of you again! :beerchug:

Ka-Pow!! :rofl:

I dont know, but I do know he was not happy about it. I wouldnt be either. At least the Fedex guy was on time and the new one showed up on time. I hate that you missed the meet Hal, we missed you. :beerchug:
I wanted to be there with you guys real bad.

Great pics James! :thumbsup: I really like the one of Julie sitting in front of the fastes bike there! :laugh:

Was great seeing you again! Even more interesting was you knew my brother-in-law! Small world

Last one of the group at the lookout.

Left to Right, Lavirac, UncleSteve, Hotfoot, mynewride, Captain, itsyasoldier, clint, Omslaw.

Not pictured, semi as he was picking daisies, me and juli.

That was me not Omar...note the glasses on top of my head and the fuller figure! :laugh:

Thanks for the pics James, but I have to ask how one looses his helmet without loosing his head?:poke:

What I want to know is exactly HOW did Ace lose his helmet? Sounds like a "no crap, there I was" - story :)

I spent a night in a hotel about 6 miles from CAps house to meet up with some old friends of mine. On the way there i had the helmet under a bungee net on the back of my luggage. It either fell off during that short ride or someone stole it off my bike when i registered. Either way..i was extemely upset my personalized Aria was gone. The new RF1100 Shoei will have to grow on me. We looked all along the side of the road many times and could not find it.

Back