Oops... After Pics and Review of the California Superbike School

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I forgot to post the pics and everything from my california superbike school course due to have to pack immediately when I got home and going to Savannah GA for a week the next morning. Plus the bikes charging system when down but after testing and all turned out to be a loose plug.

The course was awesome. They went over Throttle Control, Lines, Leaning, Braking, Your use of key Visual Techniques, Downshifting and Braking, Rider Input, Suspension Control, Line Changes, Body Position, Accuracy/Consistency, and Smoothness. I learned so much it is unbelievable. You would never thing how small changes such completely relaxing your hands and arms and letting your handlebars run naturally on a corner could change so much and help you be so much smoother and faster. Very professional and awesome crew who all have immense knowledge. I was lucky enough to get into Pete Castaniks group once again. Pete is an awesome guy who may be a little pushy when it comes to getting results but he eventually gets them from you and definitely helps you improve. I plan to go back next year if they come around our way and the Marine Corps pays for it :laugh:

We were graced to have Dylan Code, Cobe Fair, James Toohey, Pete Castanik, Will Eikenberyy, Josh Galster (Who races in AMA), Trevor Pennington, and Missy Dowling. All who are awesome people.

Josh Galster:
Josh Galster Plans To Return To AMA Pro In 2011 After Winning Five 2010 MRA Class Titles News Article // RoadracingWorld.com

BY the way, the food they provided for breakfast and lunch was AWESOME. Always had a huge breakfast spread and catered in for lunch :thumbsup: Pictures of that is below too :laugh:

Those BMW S1000rrs are nice. If I was real close to a track I would have to have one. The fun would be endless on a nice track.

I believe they have 3-4 different levels of classes on their website. They do travel coast to coast and go to different tracks and I highly suggest grabbing a spot on one :thumbsup:

You will see some pics of Harriers taking off and landing vertically in the background as we were on an airfield. They flew over and everything all day. It was an awesome thing to see also :laugh:

(There are going to be a lot of pictures and only doing 6 at a time, plus the size of the pictures taking so long to upload it is going to take a while, Be patient! :watching:)

DSC08430.jpg

DSC08431.jpg

DSC08432.jpg

DSC08433.jpg

DSC08434.jpg

Guy who crashed on the 60mph braking drill because of very poor actions and also panicking.

DSC08444.jpg

DSC08445.jpg

DSC08446.jpg

DSC08447.jpg

DSC08448.jpg

Last ones! There were like 50 S1000RRs inside this trailer and about 100 sets of Q2s or more. I wanted to steal it SO BAD :laugh:

DSC08456.jpg

DSC08457.jpg

And not one of your ugly mug! No face to the name...???

Nope! :hide:

If Keith Code was there I would have gotten a picture with him but Dylan Code told me he is in europe translating Twist of the Wrist 2 into italian and turkish. He is also working on Twist of the Wrist 3 :thumbsup:

Good for you now take a couple of leave days and get to a track day! Raydog

Talked to Dylan Code over email today and he is going to send me a CD with all of the pictures he took. He got way more than i did :thumbsup:

Back