I think I need help...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Here I am, all the way out on the West Coast (in Oregon), on a two week vacation from work and all I can think about is gettin back to my Baby~
"What!!?!?".... excuse me a sec... "Yes, Honey, you are my Baby"  
eyes.gif

Now where was I.. oh yeah, this has got to be the longest two week vacation ever! As I drive around on these beautiful mountain roads, all I can think about is "damn, this would be an awesome road to ride the Busa on." I think I've been bitten by the bug~ I miss my Baby soooo much, I'm actually counting down the days til I get back home~  
crazy.gif

I think I need
1zhelp.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: "I'm loosin my mind..."|1080235826 -->

AND you are asking help form the rest of us that are in need of the same HELP!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Here I am, all the way out on the West Coast (in Oregon), on a two week vacation from work and all I can think about is gettin back to my Baby~
"What!!?!?".... excuse me a sec... "Yes, Honey, you are my Baby"  
eyes.gif

Now where was I.. oh yeah, this has got to be the longest two week vacation ever! As I drive around on these beautiful mountain roads, all I can think about is "damn, this would be an awesome road to ride the Busa on." I think I've been bitten by the bug~ I miss my Baby soooo much, I'm actually counting down the days til I get back home~  
crazy.gif

I think I need  
1zhelp.gif
Yeah You need to get back here so you can introduce me to the folks at Street Knights. I figure you'll be my "Pass" as it were so I don't have to roll up somewhere as a big unknown....

You are missing some killer freakin riding weather though, 70-75, humidity down, sun shinning.... Great stuff....

Besides, by the time you get back you'll allready have more mods done than I do... I need some friends like that....
smile.gif

I thought the same damn thing all the way to Denver and back a couple of weeks back...every road was "good Busa riding road"...it is a sickness...people around me are sick of me talking about my Busa...I just know it...
rock.gif

That is why fortunaely we all talk. everyone else gets tired of hearing it from us.
wow.gif

There is an easy fix for missing the Busa on Vacation. Next time, plan on taking her with you.
cool.gif

You are missing some killer freakin riding weather though, 70-75, humidity down, sun shinning....  Great stuff....
Oh.. thanks, Rev!.. I feel sooo much better now..  
sad.gif

The weather, here, has been pretty nice~ Sunny and in the upper 60's~ Gettin a little rain today, though~ Tomorrow we're headed up to Washington, on some Island, for the weekend~ Then we'll spend a couple days in Portland before gettin back on the plane~ I'll be back in town by Wednesday, and don't have to be back to work until the following Monday (the 5th)~ So we can plan on gettin together anytime there after~

I hear ya too, Flyboy... No more vacations without my obsession!!  
biggrin.gif

welcome to portland when you get here
enjoy the rain
laugh.gif
rock.gif
?

yea those twistes are nice to ride on:D

have a safe trip back
biggrin.gif

Back