I have swimmers ear

Wow, that's ear-ie. Get it, ear --eee. I kill me.
all_coholic.gif

firedevil.gif
60!!!! i like 60!!!!
firedevil.gif

we will definately have to go back down there, bring paul with us next time. sorry bout your ear or ear-eeee for others! did you try hanging upside down yet! you bastards have fun at the gap this weekend!!

firedevil.gif

(RRDugas @ Sep. 19 2006,11:42)
firedevil.gif
   60!!!!  i like 60!!!!    
firedevil.gif

we will definately have to go back down there, bring paul with us next time.  sorry bout your ear  or ear-eeee for others!  did you try hanging upside down yet!  you bastards have fun at the gap this weekend!!
yyyYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I WANNA RUN!!! YEAH!!! I WANNA GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!! (that was my impersenation of Ryan's bike on our twisties trip)

hehe... your post count is 33... coincindence?
biggrin.gif

I might get Heavybusa up here to ride with us on 60... He might slow us down, but we can get Bill to ride with us to make Greg feel fast.
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif

There are over the counter drops that supposedly help with swimmers ear. I have also heard of people using rubbing alcohol on a q-tip to help dry it up. None of those will work if you actually have an infection. Then you need the doc. Good luck

(busapilot911 @ Sep. 19 2006,16:07) There are over the counter drops that supposedly help with swimmers ear. I have also heard of people using rubbing alcohol on a q-tip to help dry it up. None of those will work if you actually have an infection. Then you need the doc. Good luck
Yeah but the q-tips and alcohol hurt like hell.

--Wag--

(yamahor @ Sep. 19 2006,17:41) yyyYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I WANNA RUN!!! YEAH!!! I WANNA GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!! (that was my impersenation of Ryan's bike on our twisties trip)

biggrin.gif

I might get Heavybusa up here to ride with us on 60... He might slow us down, but we can get Bill to ride with us to make Greg feel fast.
laugh.gif
yea, that's about what my bike was saying....  do it...  DO IT!!!....   DO IT F@%&ER!!!!    

I am enrolling my bike into rehab for meth addiction,  i've tried everything but she just gets worse,  maybe she's just had swimmers ear all these years and i never new.........

tell heavybusa to come on down and we'll do some riding,  a nice calm casual ride, no stress, no cops......   eh yamahor!

and who is this bill guy i keep hearing about...............

What in Gods name is "swimmers ear" English please  
rock.gif

(RRDugas @ Sep. 20 2006,12:03)
(yamahor @ Sep. 19 2006,17:41) yyyYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I WANNA RUN!!! YEAH!!! I WANNA GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!! (that was my impersenation of Ryan's bike on our twisties trip)

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
yea, that's about what my bike was saying....  do it...  DO IT!!!....   DO IT F@%&ER!!!!    

I am enrolling my bike into rehab for meth addiction,  i've tried everything but she just gets worse,  maybe she's just had swimmers ear all these years and i never new.........

tell heavybusa to come on down and we'll do some riding,  a nice calm casual ride, no stress, no cops......   eh yamahor!

and who is this bill guy i keep hearing about...............
YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!

Greg, you hear that? No cops... that'll catch us... LOL

This Bill guy, also known as Hondpwr, has HORRIBLE phone skills. He dissappears for weeks on end, then suddenly reappears randomly... Funny, he live 2 blocks from your house...
ices_rofl.gif

(deldewey @ Sep. 20 2006,12:19) What in Gods name is "swimmers ear" English please  
rock.gif
Basicly, water gets stuck in your ear behind your eardrum (I think) and causes a bacterial infection... Hurts like heck...

Back