I have swimmers ear

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Ouch!!! This sucks... It was a beautiful day today, and I have swimmers ear. It hurts just putting on my helmet. Okay, so it didn't stop me from riding all sorts of twisty roads (I FINALLY got rid of my front chicken strip) with my bud Ryan. Found a fun road near Lexington, it's Rt 60. Ryan said it's very Deals Gap like, so I should be fairly prepared for this weekend!!!

I'M GOING TO THE GAP FRIDAY BABY!!! WHOOO!!!!!!

Anyway, I hope my swimmers ear is gone by then, cause this sucks...

DEALS GAP BABY!!!! OOOWWWWWW!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! So, who's bringing the vodka and tequila?

Sorry to hear it Bro... You gotta get those swimmers outa your ears... I knew you were big an all but Damn...

Had it for nearly 15 years and it finally cleared up. Get an otic ear solution from your doc and some oral antibiotics and it might get you on the road to clearing it up.

If you use foam ear plugs, you have to be anal about throwing them out every time you use 'em and never use the same pair twice.

It's a bitch to have, though.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 18 2006,02:44) Had it for nearly 15 years and it finally cleared up.  Get an otic ear solution from your doc and some oral antibiotics and it might get you on the road to clearing it up.

If you use foam ear plugs, you have to be anal about throwing them out every time you use 'em and never use the same pair twice.

--Wag--
eek2.gif
15 years STRAIGHT?! Dang man! I thought a week sucked...

(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,06:flamethrowing:)
(Wag @ Sep. 18 2006,02:44) Had it for nearly 15 years and it finally cleared up.  Get an otic ear solution from your doc and some oral antibiotics and it might get you on the road to clearing it up.

--Wag--
eek2.gif
laugh.gif

I hope it's better Ben...wish I could ride down with you guys to the Gap
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,15:51)
(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,06
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)

--Wag--
eek2.gif
laugh.gif

sad.gif
You'll probably be glad you didn't... Jinks and I plan on some drinking... I'll probably dance in a drunken state... many people will laugh... You'd hate it, really.
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,15:57)
(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,06
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)

--Wag--
eek2.gif
laugh.gif

sad.gif
You'll probably be glad you didn't... Jinks and I plan on some drinking... I'll probably dance in a drunken state... many people will laugh... You'd hate it, really.
biggrin.gif
It actually sounds to be just up my alley...I stand jealous and broken Ben
sad.gif

Hey, don't forget, it's a DRY COUNTY, so import your liquor and beer...I'm still getting crap for that from Mike
pissed.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,16:02)
(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,15:57)
laugh.gif

sad.gif
biggrin.gif
It actually sounds to be just up my alley...I stand jealous and broken Ben
sad.gif

Hey, don't forget, it's a DRY COUNTY, so import your liquor and beer...I'm still getting crap for that from Mike  
I'm taking a trip to learn my ABC's Thursday...

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,16:07)
beerchug.gif
  I'll be jealous then too...just have fun!
I will... Won't drink too much, I can't stand hangovers... Plus, Kevin said he'd teach me some things... if I can keep up!
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,16:10) Kevin can definitely teach you some things...TAKE KNEE PUCKS!!!  
beerchug.gif
I actually had too send my Riding pants in to get puck velcro on them... Pucks are sitting in my house. Mesh pants with knee pucks, I think I'll stand out...

(VaBusa @ Sep. 18 2006,16:17) Man I wish I were going just to watch you guys ride...
sad.gif
bowdown.gif
You would've loved to watch my ride with Ryan yesterday... I was scared at some points cause I only had on jeans and was VERY close to dragging knee...

(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,04:flamethrowing:)

--Wag--
eek2.gif
It would flare up and then recede about every three or four months. Very painful for a week or 10 days and then it would recede. Hot packs on the ear followed by ice packs did the most good until the doc gave me the otic. Then I could keep the flareups down to a day or two as long as I started using it right away.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 18 2006,17:43)
(yamahor @ Sep. 18 2006,04
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)

--Wag--
eek2.gif
It would flare up and then recede about every three or four months.  Very painful for a week or 10 days and then it would recede.  Hot packs on the ear followed by ice packs did the most good until the doc gave me the otic.  Then I could keep the flareups down to a day or two as long as I started using it right away.

--Wag--
hmmm... now that you mention it, it has dissappeared a couple times... I thought it was gone for good till now. I got Otic on the way, gotta pick it up tonight.

Back