I smell a tasty nugget lawsuit.....

What a waste of 911 services.
She should be flagged and the next time she shows up at an emergency room, or calls an ambulance, they should force feed her 5 orders of McNuggets and send her home.

ummm (cough) I know PLENTY of folks that fall into this same catagory that are not black my friend... I assure you that we all know at least 3 white people that have done something equally as retarded.

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa
then the yeager last year ummmmm yeah Vabusa again!

See!

cap

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The honeymoon is soooooooooooooooooo over!!!!!!!!!

I'm a damn doormat :banghead: Some stupid chick calls about her McNuggets and somehow it's all related to me and booze?!! :moon::moon::moon:

I have a list of things you will suffer at the Bash my friend... :whistle:

Hey Jinkster, that's right down by you... got to love Ft. Pierce. There have been several Jerry Springer episodes out of that general area...

Last edited:
Hey Jinkster, that's right down by you... got to love Ft. Pierce. There have been several Jerry Springer eposoids out of that general area...

:rofl: Ted, eposoids? :rofl: Akin to hemmoroid?

Damn you guys sure do have a funny way of talkin' *burp* :laugh:

Pretty tough on a guy that's been working 13hr/day for the past 3 weeks, I did get last Sunday off, so there is not excuse. Only 4 more weeks to go and I will be back to a normal schedule. If not, I may have to miss the Bash...

Pretty tough on a guy that's been working 13hr/day for the past 3 weeks, I did get last Sunday off, so there is not excuse. Only 4 more weeks to go and I will be back to a normal schedule. If not, I may have to miss the Bash...

Oh just GREAT! There goes the "whiney acting like a female" card so I feel guilty...

Damn it, Ted...you suck the life right out of me :banghead:

Hmm..
Don't need to call 911, "Give me my money back little man, or I'm coming over this here counter and getting it myself", worked for me.:thumbsup:

You know I'm just kidding Ted :p

To make it up to you, I'm going to hook you up with the chick unhappy about her Nugget order...it's the least I can do... :laugh:

Last edited:
This should be a discussion about a scene from a funny movie, not real life.

We are all in trouble...... the gene pool needs more chlorine... :laugh:

Last edited:
I bet Ronald Sends the Hamburgler to "take care" of this probelm:rofl:

Unfortunatley sad sad "soon to be rich" little woman

I can totally see her suing MC D for mental duress and winning. you know thoe whole chicken nugget thing was the final straw that pushed her over the edge.

Anyone want to take bets?

Last night I ordered a T-1 from Taco Bell with an extra taco, only to get home an find they didn't give me my extra taco. I'm suing for 50mil.

Yeah, like someone else said, I dont have a problem with her being pissed. I mean that is a bunch of crap to say:

"I will have an order of mcnuggets"

and for them to say

"yes mam, that will be four dollars"

"ok, here is my four dollars"

"ok, mam here is your receipt for your Mcnuggets, by the way, we dont have McNuggets what would you like instead"

"I dont want anything, I want either my McNuggets or I want my money back"

"sorry mam we dont give refunds"

So I can see this at the least being a major complaint to management, maybe even an a$$ beating where someone else might have to call 911 on you. but yeah, she should not have called 911. She should have just slapped the shid out of the person taking the order.

I went to a Windy's drive through once and orderd a cheesburger Ketchup only and some other stuff.

got my order, drove home (15 minutes) sat down at my dinner table to eat, opened my cheeseburger ketchup only and what did I find? a fricken bun with cheese and ketchup. no fricken hamburger patty.

now THAT deserved a fricken a$$ whoopin.

Then they would have called 911 on her, lol

I bet Ronald Sends the Hamburgler to "take care" of this probelm:rofl:
:laugh: nope he will handle it himself

mcDs.jpg

Back