How do these people

laugh.gif
funny stuff
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I heard that 1 in 3 people are stupid . So look to your right and then look to your left if it ain't them its YOU!!

Right now you know someone is saying there ain't nobody on my right or left.

3 is priceless....wish I was there.
I work with people like that...I'm not kidding...

Those were great...
laugh.gif
Hey Shell, did you ever get your credit card out of the floppy drive on your PC?

poke.gif
crazy.gif

Ouch Tom...that hurt...
laugh.gif
You know I'm kidding! I just got back from the dentist and I feel like crap, but the meds are soooo gooood!

drooling3.gif
No, keep razzing me 'cause I've got a long list of guys I need to punch...Ben, DJ, Warren, you...see, you've been one of the "good guys" just like TruWrecks (He'd never do anything like that
smile.gif
), but now you've touched the dark side my friend...

Oh, and what drugs?  
laugh.gif

I was supposed to be at the dentist today...dentist called in sick.  I'm trying to not take it personally...
biggrin.gif
How do they survive?

Hey Michelle.  I'm sure glad I a model person (as far as you know
wow.gif
).  I don't think I could go on if I thought I was on your hit list.

smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Number 4 happened to me! A young lady was crying in a wal Mart parking lot. She said she was locked out of her car, she was on the cell phone calling "Daddy". But could not get him! So I asked to see her KEYS and she handed them over to me. I unlocked the door and she stood there in amazement on what I had done. To me what is sad is not that she didn't snap to using the KEY, but that she was so amazed that a key could unlock the door.

People never cease to amaze me. I actually had this happen: Girl was upset in the parking lot of the mall because she had a flat tire... I offered to help change it... she accepted. She spent ten minutes trying to get into the car but her remote and key wouldn't work... THE REASON! It was not her car....not only that it wasn't even the same color close but not the same. Thank god it was the same model and make... I kept asking her why the beep from the remote was coming from the next lane of cars... She was pretty but not that bright
laugh.gif

Sort of along the lines of the $2 bill story

I only run into people like this when I call Dell Tech Support!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back