I smell a tasty nugget lawsuit.....

I can see where she COULD be coming from. Sometimes you're just having "THAT" day where NOTHING goes right, and the 1 thing (in your mind) that could make it better, something you've looked forward to (possibly for hours) while sitting at your dead end job, avoiding your non-existent home life, the ONE THING, is a 10 piece chicken McNugget meal.

No nuggets becomes the breaking point on your sanity. (I can hear it now) *sobbing* as she's hauled away, "...all I wanted were some nuggets"

I've had those days.... "all I wanted was a freakin cheeseburger with no MUSTARD.. dammitt can't they at least get that right?!?!?! Everyone expects me to do MY job right.. why can't I at least expect them to do theirs??!!!?!?!" :cry:

Been there.. done that... not proud of it....

Okay, I did not want to go here, but in the words of Florida on Good Times when James died, "Damn, Damn, Damn" .................... WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BE BLACK??

We take 1,000 steps forward, then someone like her takes us 1,500 steps back ............

Sorry for the rant, but I had to say it.

:whistle:

Okay, I did not want to go here, but in the words of Florida on Good Times when James died, "Damn, Damn, Damn" .................... WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BE BLACK??

We take 1,000 steps forward, then someone like her takes us 1,500 steps back ............

ummm (cough) I know PLENTY of folks that fall into this same catagory that are not black my friend... I assure you that we all know at least 3 white people that have done something equally as retarded.

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa
then the yeager last year ummmmm yeah Vabusa again!

See!

cap

ummm (cough) I know PLENTY of folks that fall into this same catagory that are not black my friend... I assure you that we all know at least 3 white people that have done something equally as retarded.

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa

See!

cap

really...equally as retarded as calling 911 over McNuggetts? i doubt that.

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa

See!

cap

:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, like someone else said, I dont have a problem with her being pissed. I mean that is a bunch of crap to say:

"I will have an order of mcnuggets"

and for them to say

"yes mam, that will be four dollars"

"ok, here is my four dollars"

"ok, mam here is your receipt for your Mcnuggets, by the way, we dont have McNuggets what would you like instead"

"I dont want anything, I want either my McNuggets or I want my money back"

"sorry mam we dont give refunds"

So I can see this at the least being a major complaint to management, maybe even an a$$ beating where someone else might have to call 911 on you. but yeah, she should not have called 911. She should have just slapped the shid out of the person taking the order.

I went to a Windy's drive through once and orderd a cheesburger Ketchup only and some other stuff.

got my order, drove home (15 minutes) sat down at my dinner table to eat, opened my cheeseburger ketchup only and what did I find? a fricken bun with cheese and ketchup. no fricken hamburger patty.

now THAT deserved a fricken a$$ whoopin.

Yeah, this one didn't make much sense.

BUT, McDonald has admitted fault, saying that she should have received a refund.

I am thinking that makes them wide open for a good old lawsuit ..................wonder if they'll pay in apple pies??

Probably about a 150K apple pies. :rofl:

She had a criminal, if not definitely a civil issue going. But you're right it was not an emergency and especially a three call emergency.

I bet the charges have already been dropped.

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa

See!

cap

Cap just joined the corner :laugh:

here I will start...

One time Vabusa
then another time Vabusa

See!

cap

:rofl: :bowdown: :rofl: welcome to the corner my friend...would you like a Fresca? :lol:

0303_mcnugget_audio_launch_plural.jpg

McNugget 911 Calls -- The Unhappy Meal Drama - TMZ.com

theres ya go guys , listen

you need to add this to the fail thread...

Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

perhaps you was thinking more along these lines, shoei. (big shoei dugless. geddit?)
9ff8_2.jpg

Back