I smell a tasty nugget lawsuit.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

They were discussing this on Howard Stern this morning. This lady is a kook.

Man, the dilemmas some people get themselves into are just staggering!

Maybe because of the Internet these types of incidents are more assessable but man, seems a lot of people are kooks these days...

Sad Sad little woman.
Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunatley sad sad "soon to be rich" little woman

I can totally see her suing MC D for mental duress and winning. you know thoe whole chicken nugget thing was the final straw that pushed her over the edge.

Anyone want to take bets?

Yeah, this one didn't make much sense.

BUT, McDonald has admitted fault, saying that she should have received a refund.

I am thinking that makes them wide open for a good old lawsuit ..................wonder if they'll pay in apple pies??

:whistle:

Off to the corner with you McDouble Michelle! Were out of nuggets.... :laugh:

Does this mean I can sue my students' parents too? They give me mental anguish!!

I can see where she COULD be coming from. Sometimes you're just having "THAT" day where NOTHING goes right, and the 1 thing (in your mind) that could make it better, something you've looked forward to (possibly for hours) while sitting at your dead end job, avoiding your non-existent home life, the ONE THING, is a 10 piece chicken McNugget meal.

No nuggets becomes the breaking point on your sanity. (I can hear it now) *sobbing* as she's hauled away, "...all I wanted were some nuggets"

0303_mcnugget_audio_launch_plural.jpg

McNugget 911 Calls -- The Unhappy Meal Drama - TMZ.com

theres ya go guys , listen

Back