I Need Help! School Project

Lalo86

Registered
Aight here it goes...im doin a project with a group on popular sports and entertainment...i need to download clips of highlights and major events that happened in each sport...the question is, can videos be downloaded from youtube and/or google, i need them on my computer so i can chop em up and add sound and music...i need access to football, basketball, soccer and AMA videos:thumbsup:....chime in if u can help me out:beerchug:

Yes, this can be done. I had to get some clips from Youtube and place them in a PP presentation. I googled the idea and was able to find a free service that converts them for you and wil lplace them into folder you wish. If I can find the website I'll post it up here, but i do know it's possible.

Ok, update. Try Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs - MP3 WMV 3GP AMR FLV SWF AMV MOV WMA AVI MPG MP4 DivX MPEG4 iPOD PSP OGG WMA AAC MP4 MPC MMF QCP KAR MIDI REALAUDIO FLAC JPG PSD DOC PDF RTF TXT ODG ODP ODS ODT SXW It will allow you to paste the Youtube URL and convert to a flash video format or other format of your choice. It's free and they will even e-mail you when the conversion is finished if you have other stuff to do. Worked great for me and was very user friendly.

very interesting... didnt know this was possible. Good find! :thumbsup:

Back